China Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I made some researches and realize that Japanese used cars are very very cheap, its quality is also good, so I think it will be potential to sell it in China. I planned to find customers in China and make a deal with them, find right hand drive cars for sale (https://carfromjapan.com/cheap-used-cars-for-sale-steering-right) from Japan site with the best price then import it for Buyer.

How do you think about this plan? Is it possible? I'm very nervous about this idea.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello guys,

I made some researches and realize that Japanese used cars are very very cheap, its quality is also good, so I think it will be potential to sell it in China. I planned to find customers in China and make a deal with them, find right hand drive cars for sale (https://carfromjapan.com/cheap-used-cars-for-sale-steering-right) from Japan site with the best price then import it for Buyer.

How do you think about this plan? Is it possible? I'm very nervous about this idea.
Bonjour, si cela était possible, vous ne pensez pas qu'il y aurait déjà des dizaines de milliers de JDM d'occasion en circulation en Chine ?

De plus, les "vieux" véhicules sont de plus en plus systématiquement envoyés à la casse. Hélas ...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys,

I made some researches and realize that Japanese used cars are very very cheap, its quality is also good, so I think it will be potential to sell it in China. I planned to find customers in China and make a deal with them, find right before and after phenq results hand drive cars for sale from Japan site with the best price then import it for Buyer.

Have you done your homework? Have you researched the import costs and overheads etc. Is there really a market for Japanese used cars? Do proper research before jumping in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts