China Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts
update

so 25.000 km with e-S2, car is now available for sale in Croatia
without any problem, this now with CCS and ESP is much better then my previous version, now you can fast charge for 30 or 60 minutes and simply continue to drive

Micodelija, can you comment on the HVAC of this electric vehicle.
Because the cooling in summer, and heating in winter, draw so much on the battery potential, I would worry about using the HVAC when it's very hot or very cold weather.
It seems like the range will drop a lot when using it. Also, do you find that the system is as efficient as HVAC in a petro-fueled vehicle?

work fine, no problem

now is winter and we have a temperature around -5, to -10, and I even keep my car outside, as i don't use garage
first good is to keep car on home charger, even if battery is full he will keep your battery warm, but sometimes for several days i simply don't use it over night, as battery keep 4 lines even on temperatures below 0, -1,-2, on -10, battery temp im morning is around 3 lines, but when you drive battery soon raise a temperature, if you need warmer battery, just stop to charger for 10 minutes

also you keep keep the inside temperature on around 26-27 to get it warm, at first it use 2 kw, and after you drive a while it use 1 kw, i mainly drive on temp around 25, not too low, not too hot
the same is with AC in summer, keep around 22-23, graet

wltp range of this car is 275 km, even with AC on on normal you can make this, with little bit faster driving range is around 220-240 km, my best range in summer was 320 km
in winter with heating range is around 200 km, depend a lot of type of driving, it could be 180, it could be 220, but let we say around 200

if you check my youtube videos you can see a good trick to keep cabin warm, when car is charging you can simply keep it on "on mode" and you use charger to heat the cabin while car is charging, that even raise a charging speed

also heating or cooling work no matter if you drive of stop, heating work a little bit better when you put inside car, so you combine inside/outside air to prevent fogging

i made in total over 90.000 km with jac, and i don't know why people are always affraid of heating or cooling, car work so simple and reliable, just sit and drive

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.