China Car Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Look at the English background for their display, why can't they even get a goddamn translator? Man, some of these Chinese car companies are so amateurish, it's scary.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Personally, I collect old cars. One of my favorites is a 1965 Nissan Patrol. I found the original owner's manual & shop manual. You want to laugh till you cry, read the old Japanes import car manuals

·
Registered
280 Posts
The body of the car is nice. But the question is, are they going to put it into production? And is the company able to build the engine, and a quality one at that?

·
Registered
561 Posts

you are the man axel :thumb: you would someday find yourself in a successful carrier in graphic design or something.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks, in 2 years, after I get my bachelor's degree in Visual Communications, I should be working the industry and hopfully achieving success. ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well said, but thats all pointless if the vehicle does not have a good chassis, power plant, suspension, and most important of all overall presentation and construction. Speaking of which does anyone have any information on JAC's engines and chassis, or better yet has actually used one of there products.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
JAC's specialty is chassis, gearboxes, and light trucks but it has no experience producing passenger cars. It had a technical tie-up with Hyundai producing the Refine MPV etc. but a JAC representative told me that relationship ended recently.
Now since August, JAC and Anhui Chery are awaiting government approval for a merger.
According to a recent Business Week report JAC is one of the top 100 companies in China. It's a company worth watching.....

Attachments

21 - 33 of 33 Posts