China Car Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
sorry edge and hater for sticking into your deadly argument here, but i just want to point out that i agree with edge. few years ago i went to disney world and in the hotel they were selling apples, broken brown apples for 15$$ american EACH. there was only three or four left there. and two years ago when i went to china, i realized that with the same 15$$ american i could get myself a huge bundle of apples.
also in that morning when i was eating breakfeast in china with my family of four, some fried bread sticks, congee, fried dough etc. the guy asked me for 11.90 yuen so i gave him a 10 dollar bill and two dollars in loose coins. i was thinking wow 11.90 yuen, thats like a dollar fifty american and i could feed a whole family breakfeast!! in the states i could barley get a slurp of soda from mcdonalds. ok continuing with my story, the guy then looked at me weird and gave me 7.10 yuen back of change, i looked at him weird when i realize that to feed my whole family of 4 breakfeast it took only 4.90 yuen. Thats $0.61 american, which could barley pay for a piece of gum.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Confucianism played a little role?? Confucianism was the CENTRAL philosophy in Chinese culture for centuries.
Well then China had been a very bad follower of Confucianism.

Even when Mongol and Manchu emperors ascended, they adopted Confucianism to become Chinese
Only Chinese think Mongols and Manchus were Chinese.

Yes, China had a prosperous commerce industry but merchants were rarely part of the government like they were in the West.
Of course not. They simply bribed officials to exercise their wills. Taking bribes is a thousand old tradition in China that never dies.

Not that taking bribes were considered bad in China. Different cultures, different ethical standards.

Although they were wealthy, they were looked down upon as being morally inscrutable and they were considered the lowest on the social order based on Confucian philosophy.
You just proved why China was never a confucious society.

i went to disney world and in the hotel they were selling apples, broken brown apples for 15$$ american EACH. there was only three or four left there. and two years ago when i went to china, i realized that with the same 15$$ american i could get myself a huge bundle of apples.
A Disneyland in China? What are you smoking?

also in that morning when i was eating breakfeast in china with my family of four, some fried bread sticks, congee, fried dough etc. the guy asked me for 11.90 yuen so i gave him a 10 dollar bill and two dollars in loose coins.
Lots of US motels and hotels include free breakfast. They are nice too.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:

Lots of US motels and hotels include free breakfast. They are nice too.
disneyland in california

and breakfeast on the street you dumb ass not after you payed 200$US a night.

·
Registered
772 Posts
disneyland in california
And exactly how does the price of an apple in Disneyland LA reflect the overall cost of goods in the US? Are you this stupid?

and breakfeast on the street you dumb ass not after you payed 200$US a night.
Well, you get what you pay for, and you may not alway be getting what you think you got in China. Let's just say that scope of food is much much wider in China than elsewhere.

·
Registered
305 Posts
The reality...........

Real_I_Hate_China said:
Well, you get what you pay for, and you may not alway be getting what you think you got in China. Let's just say that scope of food is much much wider in China than elsewhere.

My fellow posters, we are NOW seeing the truth of China hater.......it's not really CARS that he hates - it is EVERYTHING about China.........the culture, the lifestyle - and to a point even the people. This forum is a means for him to vent his hatred (as well as other forums - I have seen China haters hateful comments on cheryforums.com as well) about ANYTHING involving China. This most recent posting (with the picture) is a prime example, and it also shows just how much he DOESN'T know.

For those of us who DO live in China (and remember China hater, I am a AMERICAN living over here), we DO know how exotic and varied the food is..........and we also know how GREAT the food is as well!! I'm not going to waste my time getting into a debate about this - it is simply useless to discuss ANYTHING on this forum with China hater, and I know that now. I would suggest to the rest of us that we all simply ignore him from now on......let him post what he wants, but DO NOT RESPOND TO HIM ANYMORE. Let us all stay above his neanderthal level, and MAYBE he might get the hint!! Probably not, but I for one will NOT lower myself anymore to comments that are biased, prejudiced and full of hatred. Like I said........I am a AMERICAN, and I truly love my home country. I ALSO love China and all that it offers - wonderful people, a wonderful lifestyle and a beautiful culture. Is China perfect? No, not by ANY means - but than again neither is America. Living in today's world requires paitence, understanding and the knowledge that we are not just chinese citizens or american citizens or eurpoean citizens........we are all WORLD citizens. The better we can all get along, the better chance our world has for a bright future. I hope someday China hater will figure this out.........he IS a very intelligent person and I know I could enjoy talking to him as a friend - but right now that's not possible due to his closed mind, and that is very sad.

·
Registered
772 Posts
as well as other forums - I have seen China haters hateful comments on cheryforums.com as well
Well, you can blame Ash for bring me here.

about ANYTHING involving China. This most recent posting (with the picture) is a prime example, and it also shows just how much he DOESN'T know.
Should I post the picture of a monkey on a plate?

For those of us who DO live in China (and remember China hater, I am a AMERICAN living over here), we DO know how exotic and varied the food is..........
Yea, like fake eggs and fake baby formulas. I still can't understand how Chinese could produce fake eggs.

I would suggest to the rest of us that we all simply ignore him from now on......let him post what he wants, but DO NOT RESPOND TO HIM ANYMORE.
Doesn't work. You will see.

I for one will NOT lower myself anymore to comments that are biased, prejudiced and full of hatred.
Thank you for not disrupting my threads.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:
not the most important point, but there is a Disneyland in Hong Kong already, and I have heard they will build one in Shangers as well to open around 2008.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I doubt it..........

Real_I_Hate_China said:
Thank you for not disrupting my threads.

I'll try not to, but there WILL be times when I WILL correct your lies and slander and baseless conclusions with THE TRUTH. I'll try not to insult or use foul language.............but I WILL NOT let your lies be the last word on this forum - the TRUTH will be.

·
Registered
561 Posts
yo ppl the disneyland, and breakfeast on the street. im just trying to say that you could buy alot more stuff with 8yuen in china than 1$ american.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:
Furthermore, the best ones working for the likes of Toyota and Hyundai are the ones trained inhouse fresh out of college, not recruits from somewhere else.
Wonder where Japs and Koreans got their knowledge from in the first place ??? Did they find it in a Bible or something? :confused:

The move by chinese is merely an attempt to gain the know-how, something both Japs and Koreans did in their early days. They learned from Americans then they perfected the process, turned around and beat the crap out of GM FORD, the big3 has less than 50% of home market now, what a tragidy.

Remember in the 80s, Japanese government sent its employees to station in NY to go over all the patern records in the US patern office? How many of american inventions end up in Japanese products and are known only as japanese today??? You have no idea do u? If I had 2 hours I would give u a brief idea of the scoop of IP infragment. You think the japanes are born to be more creative than americans???

21 - 32 of 32 Posts