China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was in the process of creating a JV Category with major JV companies have their own forum,

but then thought that I could just add subforums in the currect car manufacturers like shanghai maple has in geely

for ex. in SAIC, i can add a sub forum GM-SAIC

which way do you think is better?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Admin said:
Hi,

I was in the process of creating a JV Category with major JV companies have their own forum,

but then thought that I could just add subforums in the currect car manufacturers like shanghai maple has in geely

for ex. in SAIC, i can add a sub forum GM-SAIC

which way do you think is better?
Don't mess with what is working?

Manufacturers in China, as I'm sure you know, have multiple JV partners, investors, major shareholders, etc. Do you really want to splinter these up even more?

Just my .02 RMB

·
Registered
249 Posts
yea i think if u add more JV forums like u have tested currecntly, then it will be too much

just do like SMA

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
phaeton said:
Have moved all GM & VW threads in SAIC and FAW sections to respective new forums ;)

Maybe we should add Toyota & PSA (Citroen & Peugeot) ?
hi phaeton thanks,

but do you prefer this way instead of having a small subforum button within SAIC and FAW like GEELY has SMA???

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
phaeton said:
You mean Ford/Mazda and Citroen/Peugeot ?
SInce Changan has only JV's like Ford/mazda and JMC, dont you think then it should be with JV's

and not with Chinese car manufacturers, because it really doesnt have its own models as others do

·
Registered
834 Posts
Ford/Mazda don't really have a presence here yet on CCF but they're growing rapidly in China though.

So I say we hold off adding Changan Ford to JV section till more unique models are built and more posts on Changan Ford's are posted.

Thats just my opinion ;)

If Toyota has a big enough presence I'd add Toyota too ;)

Maybe I should do a Poll ?

Also I was think maybe we should add Nanjing MG to the mix ?

·
Registered
807 Posts
phaeton said:
Ford/Mazda don't really have a presence here yet on CCF but they're growing rapidly in China though.

So I say we hold off adding Changan Ford to JV section till more unique models are built and more posts on Changan Ford's are posted.

Thats just my opinion ;)

good idea

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
phaeton said:

Thats just my opinion ;)

my only concern is the lack of posts in many of the sections.
i'll wait for nanjing-FIAT and CHangan Ford and FAW toyota for a bit..
Nanjing MG posts can be put in the currect Nanjing Thread since MG is owned by nanjing and not a JV

1 - 20 of 23 Posts