China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Does it go on sale yet. Looks like that car could flip over if driven at high speeds with high winds. It should only be used for driving at low speeds.

·
Registered
481 Posts
LOL

chineese copies anothe chineese

I dont know about you ppl
but if you seen the HAFEI MINI MPV ( Hafei Auto ) which is also on sale here in egypt , it looks exactly the same with that WIERD NARROW wheelbase .

Don think I have any pics .

·
Registered
627 Posts
How come that real_I_hate_china dude has not come out and said this car is based on either Toledo chassis or Magnus chassis.

·
Registered
481 Posts
they dont need $500 million, they just made a chasis-less car
and they saved the $500 :p

I assure you that he's doing nothing but looking for every piece of information a bout this MPV and from where did they steel it :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Our bad, this car is ugly. However ugly is one thing, a success is another. Suzuki conquered it's marketshare back in the eighties with a really small van like this in Europe. So it miiiight just be there's a little potential.

·
Registered
450 Posts
a colleague of mine who used to work for porsche (need to remember to ask him how much it costs to develop a CHASSIS some time) once said 'if it doesn't spark controversy at launch it will be immediately forgotten and should be considered a failure'.

having said that, this might be a bit too far on the weird side. i'm trying to imagine it with big wheels and chopped suspension, but it still isn't working for me!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ohh man it looks ugly.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Ummmmmmm....

Chery WAS on a pretty good streak there for awhile.....the A516/520, QQ6 and S12 are all some interesting and mostly pleasing designs (especially the QQ6 - it IS kind of quirky on the outside but well designed I think on the inside). However, when it comes to this minivan.............

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?????:notsure: :shocked:

One word says it all........UGLY.

·
Registered
561 Posts
i do agree taht its kinda ugly. but it thing the only thing that would fix the problem is a better looking front bumper, an updated dash, and maby make it look less like it would tip over. however i like those speed dials, and the sporty lookin interior.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Isn't this the S22 (or V1) by IAT?

For some reason the photographer is hiding the bizarre roofline hump. It looks like there's enough headroom for the driver to where a dunce cap.

As narrow as the body looks on the outside, the interior seating looks wide. It must be an illusion.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.