China Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
interior looks cool cuz of the double colors..

but the exterior of the chery minivan is YUK!!!!:eek:

YUK YUK!!!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
a minivan chery QQ
looks like a BUG ( bee )

the rear is better than the front tho , I wish these taillights would strech down ... like the Punto or the Focus Hatchback

·
Registered
459 Posts
Comon guys! For what it is, the design is not too bad. What do you expect a compact Asian minivan to look like? A Ferrari or something?

·
Registered
507 Posts
For a compact mini-van, I think it looks pretty good.

I dunno about the hump on the roof though... is there a real functional reason for it, or just to "stand out"?

·
Registered
481 Posts
fightingtorque said:

funny you should mention that....

chery is back to PIRACY again ! they totally copied whatever that car !! :p lol

·
Registered
305 Posts
Let's see...............

The Chery minivan on the track? BESIDES the fact that it's BUTT ugly? Well, you could flare the wheel wells and give it some nice racing slicks (may 225 or 235 in size), put a nice V-10 behind the driver's seat (maybe the V-10 from the Dodge Viper), give it all wheel drive and a STIFF suspension..........you MIGHT have a chance!! Then again you would probably have a big problem "fighting torque" (pun COMPLETELY intended)!!!!!!!!! :D :lol:

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'll get me tape measure out and have a look at it.

btw Jim, unfortunately I am not in China any more as of end of Sept, but I might go back from time to time depending on how things work out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think it looks as expected.

infact. I like it!

It's no more ugly then honda pilot.

·
Registered
561 Posts
well this type of vehical is really hard to make it look good. it has to be cheep, fuel efficient, tall enough to fit alot of shipping, but still narrow enough to get thought tight spots and alleys. when i went to hong kong, people there dont always drive huge pickup trucks or huge vans, they deliver boxes full of stuff in vehicals like this one.

·
Registered
240 Posts
thnx

thanks Dragin.
I think the hump is thought to be more comfortable for tall and fat XXL drivers
:)

21 - 40 of 66 Posts