China Car Forums banner

Who's Ancestors Screwed Who When?

• RIHC has a stupid name, but makes good posts..

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • RIHC has a great name, but makes dumb posts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KOH needs to up his medication somewhat

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • This forum is supposed to be about Chinese Manufactured Vehicles

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other than Michael J Fox, Canada really is pretty worthless

Votes: 1 20.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally joined this forum after RIHC already got an earfull from everyone about whatever bad stuff he posted in the past. I'll assume whatever he wrote in the past was really bad, everyone gave him hell, and he stopped. Personally, I don't care.

I can only comment on what I have seen since I have been here - RIHC makes decent posts. Like what they say or not, agree with them or not, they have been auto-related, and they provoke thought. It is what a forum is all about.

Others seem to just watch for when he posts to then attack anything he says, always turning it into a national pride thing.

National pride is great. I've got a S***load of it. And, when I want to talk about it, I'll find a national pride forum. Not this one.

Because, I've got to tell you, this "You Suck", "No, YOU SUCK" crap is for the birds. KOH posts inflamatory replies, off topic, then rants & raves when RIHC replies.

Can we please knock it off?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Had you been here since day 1 you'd know that RIHC is here to bash any and everything about China, cars or not. He's quite articulate, for a troll that is. But I like him around. Without a devil's advocate a forum can be as boring as hell. I actually want more RIHC's to join our forum - we need more heated debates!!!

Btw, Pamela Anderson is from Canada - OH CANADA!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BringIt said:
Had you been here since day 1 you'd know that RIHC is here to bash any and everything about China, cars or not.
I don't doubt it. But I can only tell you that I have never seen it.

BringIt said:
He's quite articulate, for a troll that is. But I like him around. Without a devil's advocate a forum can be as boring as hell. I actually want more RIHC's to join our forum - we need more heated debates!!!!
I thought thats what a forum was for. And face it, debates are fun.

BringIt said:
Btw, Pamela Anderson is from Canada - OH CANADA!
Pamela Anderson - Everyone's been there, everyone's done that

·
Registered
90 Posts
It is great that rock and eggroll is a great patriot. Bush needs more like you out in iraq, iran or whatever buthole nation he will be attacking/sending israel to attack next.
I would kinda like to see you wetting your diapers in active service instead of just talking about it, go and take a couple IUD's for the team and hurry up!!!

If, as most of us suspect, you got rejected by the army for having a pink gonad and a family tree within only a single branch, i defer.
Rejoice, you are in a nation that has lost every battle it ever fought without french backup. Start now by learning mandarin and offering tours to visiting chinese dignitaries determining what parts of philly to repossess when you yanks default on your huge foreign debts.

hey rockn'roll boy, you dress up like elvis? Japans President is a big fan of elvis and might be able to get you a job over minimum wage.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bassfisher said:
It is great that rock and eggroll is a great patriot. Bush needs more like you out in iraq, iran or whatever buthole nation he will be attacking/sending israel to attack next.
I would kinda like to see you wetting your diapers in active service instead of just talking about it, go and take a couple IUD's for the team and hurry up!!!

If, as most of us suspect, you got rejected by the army for having a pink gonad and a family tree within only a single branch, i defer.
Rejoice, you are in a nation that has lost every battle it ever fought without french backup. Start now by learning mandarin and offering tours to visiting chinese dignitaries determining what parts of philly to repossess when you yanks default on your huge foreign debts.

hey rockn'roll boy, you dress up like elvis? Japans President is a big fan of elvis and might be able to get you a job over minimum wage.

Bass, you been drinkin again, eh?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Whoa! Way to go overboard both of you! This is a car forum not a
popularity contest. A little heat can be fun but you've both gone
way too far. Stop the name calling, we're not 5 years old and calling each other "dumb head" isn't going to do anything.
bassfisher said:
It is great that rock and eggroll is a great patriot. Bush needs more like you out in iraq, iran or whatever butthole nation he will be attacking/sending israel to attack next.
Hate speech accomplishes nothing. This isn't a political
forum and this random hate spewing is completely uncalled for.
Not everyone is Canadian,this is a forum made of many different nationalities and you need to respect that(that goes for both of you).

bassfisher said:
Wow, calling him gay. Are you in third grade?
Seriously, grow up.

bassfisher said:
What the heck? Japan doesn't have a president and there prime minsiter
changed a while ago.

I like debate too, but this isn't a political debate website. We can have a burning-hot debate about Chinese cars, or even all cars, but this
name calling is just stupid. Where did this come from anyway? Are you
just provoking him on purpose? Both of you need to calm down and go take a nap for a while. :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
4*real*Made_in_China - I agree with you.

If you read my opening of this thread, it was really the point I was trying to make.

I did go overboard with the poll - I was attempting some light humor.

I truly meant no disrespect to Canadians in any way, shape or form. Besides, without them, we would have no cold arctic air masses coming down from the North, and I wouldn't be able to ski as much as I like.

·
Registered
561 Posts
wow wow wow wait a min, what is the point of putting Canada on your list? I have not idea why Canada suddenly became so popular in this forum. There is only like 2 Canadains in the forum.

·
Registered
240 Posts
another silly billy politics&hatred? no,thanks. :nono:
discussion about chinese cars is what we all should focus on.
so calm down everybody. ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
OK, all settled down now. Will leave rock&eggroll alone.
Hey rocky, how's the skiing been this year? See Jenna Bush on any of the ski lifts?
Be carefull out there, don't wanna hear you got into a sonny bono type accident on the slopes. He's another famous rocker that loved the downhill life.
And you're 'Ping, look out, is bee!!!' was carefully thought out and provokative in the best traditions of american culture.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts