China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
547 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Looks ok, kinda reminds me a little of the first-gen Prius in the c-pillars. The door handles bug me though; I think they mar an otherwise perfectly acceptable design. Maybe some pull-type ones would look better. It's like they ran out of time to finish the design and ended up putting some old ones from a '96 Corolla on it. And yes, I am nitpicky, thank you.

· Registered
16 Posts
From what I read on the China Car Times site is that Landwind used old Ford Fiesta blueprints as the basis of this car. The CV7 is a pretty cool looking car and I am very impressed with the front-end treatment of the CV7.:thumb:

· Registered
20 Posts

Attachments

· Administrator
20,062 Posts
Landwind CV7 was first developed under Changan name. Pre-production versions of the car wore Chana badge:

CV7 is just completely modified Ford Fiesta sedan. Fiesta was never a big seller in China, so Ford decided to sell blueprints to their joint venture partner Changan, to see if they can do any better.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.