China Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
my brand new Lifan 320.

the upgrade (plastic and 16" wheels) was made by the shop here in Ningbo.

Bad:
- engine little noisy and require quite a big amount of oil (hard do better then 13 km/l if u also drive in city)
- Too soft suspension that together with big wheels reduce the confort (without improving the handling that much)..
- Not the best for >1.80 tall people.
- Fan for conditioning really noisy and AC not very powerful (sometimes seems loosing cooling power suddenly..)

- Good gearbox is much better then other more expensive car (i bought the manual)
- brake in daily use are really ok
- engine after almost 1000 km is good responding and enjoyable both in urban and extraurban driving.

Remember is 50.400 rmb including taxes and 4500 rmb of insurance!
So i think, first impression, are good.like it.
Let u know after more KM.

·
Registered
5 Posts
my brand new Lifan 320.

the upgrade (plastic and 16" wheels) was made by the shop here in Ningbo.

Bad:
- engine little noisy and require quite a big amount of oil (hard do better then 13 km/l if u also drive in city)
- Too soft suspension that together with big wheels reduce the confort (without improving the handling that much)..
- Not the best for >1.80 tall people.
- Fan for conditioning really noisy and AC not very powerful (sometimes seems loosing cooling power suddenly..)

- Good gearbox is much better then other more expensive car (i bought the manual)
- brake in daily use are really ok
- engine after almost 1000 km is good responding and enjoyable both in urban and extraurban driving.

Remember is 50.400 rmb including taxes and 4500 rmb of insurance!
So i think, first impression, are good.like it.
Let u know after more KM.
just back after 1 year and 16000 km around zhejiang (but i stayed italy for 3 months so she also get some rest)
I'm happy. the biggest problem remain the noise and a consumption: for a 1.3cc in 2012 is too much.
But ecxluding that some little stupid problems solved IMMEDIATELY by the good service, the car is fine. AC was broken: it works well. Only problem is that when is on it KILLS the car engine :lol::lol:
I will see in next year and at 30.000,35.000 km. i think will be the first important step for her.

i will be against the common thinking, but i prefer mine respect the new one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts