China Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Re: Lifan 320 (if3)

THIS is a collector's edition? I guess so.........the combination of puke green seats with the blue exterior is SO BAD that no one will EVER buy it - making the few that are made so rare it WILL be a collector's car in the future!:eek: :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Re: Lifan 320 (if3)

OK..........after I saw that thing they call a "collector's edition", I had to take some dramamine for my queasy stomach.........but I feel A LOT better now after seeing the 320 Cross! Yellow, black and white work well together, and the Cross version of the 320 has a more "confident" appearance than the regular model. The regular model says to me "please sir, don't compare me to the Mini Cooper, ok?", whereas the 320 Cross says "don't even THINK about mentioning the Mini in my presence!" Hey Lifan - how about raising it just a bit more and think about making a AWD version......I'll bet you can sell it for 50, maybe 60,000rmb and you could give the Hover H1 (the AWD Peri) some REAL competition! The 320 Cross looks better and offers more room than the H1 - give us some real AWD versatility and you'll have a winner on your hands Lifan......think about it. :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts