China Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Re: Lifan 320 (if3)

I hope Martin Motors import this car in Italy. It is not, in my opinion, a copy of the new BMW Mini, but a personal view of the old Mini Minor, with two doors more, great idea for family who needs a second car and has one or two babies...

:thumb:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Lifan 320 collector's edition launched

Lifan Motors launched its collector's edition of the 320 model at the Hangzhou International Auto Expo. The model is priced at 39,800 yuan.

Featured with a LF479Q3 1.3L engine which provides a maximum of 65kW power and 110Nm torque, the hatchback can run at a highest speed of 155km/h. The collector's edition of the 320 has upgraded its interior, suspension, shock absorber and brake system.

Check more pictures here: http://autos.globaltimes.cn/china/2009-10/479329.html

·
Registered
305 Posts

THIS is a collector's edition? I guess so.........the combination of puke green seats with the blue exterior is SO BAD that no one will EVER buy it - making the few that are made so rare it WILL be a collector's car in the future!:eek: :D

·
Registered
11 Posts

I don't see why you all are dissing the interior color of the 320, I really like it. The interior and exterior don't go together at all though, I like both colors, but the combination is really terrible. The car is really cute, but unless they put a much more powerful engine in it I would never buy one. 200hp minimum.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts

I think what Rally Red is saying is that trying to sell that color combo in Kentucky would be next to impossible.
But my guess is that in China's market it doesn't really matter.
As for the engine size, well like you say, that probably wouldn't go well in Kentucky either.

·
Registered
706 Posts

Yep, dragin you are right on the mark in your assessment of what I was saying. These cars are kind of charming in their own way, though. I am not the typical American car shopper, I love the smaller cars.

But this one would never do for me, the colors clash hideously. :nod:

21 - 40 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.