China Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Re: Lifan 320 (if3)

OK..........after I saw that thing they call a "collector's edition", I had to take some dramamine for my queasy stomach.........but I feel A LOT better now after seeing the 320 Cross! Yellow, black and white work well together, and the Cross version of the 320 has a more "confident" appearance than the regular model. The regular model says to me "please sir, don't compare me to the Mini Cooper, ok?", whereas the 320 Cross says "don't even THINK about mentioning the Mini in my presence!" Hey Lifan - how about raising it just a bit more and think about making a AWD version......I'll bet you can sell it for 50, maybe 60,000rmb and you could give the Hover H1 (the AWD Peri) some REAL competition! The 320 Cross looks better and offers more room than the H1 - give us some real AWD versatility and you'll have a winner on your hands Lifan......think about it. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts

After looking at the shots of doors and hatch open I think that though the price might be a bargain, it might be at a sacrifice in quality on this Mini copy. And I would like to see CNCAP crash tests results.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts

Utilitarian is nice DC but this interior screams "CHEAP". And why can't they get that instrument cluster to align within the housing. It's cockeyed.
On the outside the paint finish looks flat. Lifan has got to do better....afterall AIG is counting on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Do you know something about a Lifan 320 that race at the China national rally championship?
Do you know if they change or modified the engine, ECU, gearbox, camshaft?
What is the S1 class, where it compete?
If someone know, please contact me, thank you.
Hernán

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Several Chinese auto makers are present at the Salão do Automóvel São Paulo, including Lifan.

Source: http://revistaautoesporte.globo.com/Revista/Autoesporte/0,,EMI182267-10142,00.html

Prices of the 320 start at R$ 29.980 with an airbag, airconditioning and a central door-lock system as standard equipment. The 620 starts at R$ 39.980. Lifan aims to sell 2.500 vehicles in Brazil this year and the sales forecast is to sell 20.000 vehicles annually.

·
Registered
5 Posts
my brand new Lifan 320.

the upgrade (plastic and 16" wheels) was made by the shop here in Ningbo.

Bad:
- engine little noisy and require quite a big amount of oil (hard do better then 13 km/l if u also drive in city)
- Too soft suspension that together with big wheels reduce the confort (without improving the handling that much)..
- Not the best for >1.80 tall people.
- Fan for conditioning really noisy and AC not very powerful (sometimes seems loosing cooling power suddenly..)

- Good gearbox is much better then other more expensive car (i bought the manual)
- brake in daily use are really ok
- engine after almost 1000 km is good responding and enjoyable both in urban and extraurban driving.

Remember is 50.400 rmb including taxes and 4500 rmb of insurance!
So i think, first impression, are good.like it.
Let u know after more KM.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.