China Car Forums banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
You are right, Mini Paceman was the first with the backtail designed that way and I was a little bit disappointed with Fiat for "copying", but I forgot in some way about the Paceman ... and now, looking at the photos I would say that all three cars looks quite same and Lifan looks more like Paceman than Fiat. In the end, three nice cars for totally different users. (if Mini decide to produce Paceman)

·
Registered
5 Posts
my brand new Lifan 320.

the upgrade (plastic and 16" wheels) was made by the shop here in Ningbo.

Bad:
- engine little noisy and require quite a big amount of oil (hard do better then 13 km/l if u also drive in city)
- Too soft suspension that together with big wheels reduce the confort (without improving the handling that much)..
- Not the best for >1.80 tall people.
- Fan for conditioning really noisy and AC not very powerful (sometimes seems loosing cooling power suddenly..)

- Good gearbox is much better then other more expensive car (i bought the manual)
- brake in daily use are really ok
- engine after almost 1000 km is good responding and enjoyable both in urban and extraurban driving.

Remember is 50.400 rmb including taxes and 4500 rmb of insurance!
So i think, first impression, are good.like it.
Let u know after more KM.
just back after 1 year and 16000 km around zhejiang (but i stayed italy for 3 months so she also get some rest)
I'm happy. the biggest problem remain the noise and a consumption: for a 1.3cc in 2012 is too much.
But ecxluding that some little stupid problems solved IMMEDIATELY by the good service, the car is fine. AC was broken: it works well. Only problem is that when is on it KILLS the car engine :lol::lol:
I will see in next year and at 30.000,35.000 km. i think will be the first important step for her.

i will be against the common thinking, but i prefer mine respect the new one.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Lifan 320E, Longrui 370

Lifan 320E -a low-speed electric (LSEV) version of the 320 introduced just recently. It is powered by a 7.5 kW motor, has a max speed of 67 km/h and a claimed range of 110-120 km.

http://auto.chinajilin.com.cn/news/storys_53574.html

Of note, another LSEV maker, Longrui Auto of Xinzheng city, Henan, offers an LSEV based on the Lifan 320 named Longrui 370 (site) with similar specifications.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.