just back after 1 year and 16000 km around zhejiang (but i stayed italy for 3 months so she also get some rest)my brand new Lifan 320.
the upgrade (plastic and 16" wheels) was made by the shop here in Ningbo.
- engine little noisy and require quite a big amount of oil (hard do better then 13 km/l if u also drive in city)
- Too soft suspension that together with big wheels reduce the confort (without improving the handling that much)..
- Not the best for >1.80 tall people.
- Fan for conditioning really noisy and AC not very powerful (sometimes seems loosing cooling power suddenly..)
- Good gearbox is much better then other more expensive car (i bought the manual)
- brake in daily use are really ok
- engine after almost 1000 km is good responding and enjoyable both in urban and extraurban driving.
Remember is 50.400 rmb including taxes and 4500 rmb of insurance!
So i think, first impression, are good.like it.
Let u know after more KM.