China Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, the Lifan 520 headlights are high and low beam (the two are separated).

For adjustment they have 2 screws/bolts, but honestly i'm a little lost, i move them (not to much, in order to avoid a complete mess), and i can't notice what does each screw, can anybody shed some light to this subject?

Thanks a lot in advance!!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
usually head light adjustments take many many turns in order to aim the light. it's best to put the light near a wall and mark it with tape, then make the adjustment to see the difference. hope that helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Head light adjustments are the same everywhere. ON a level surface measure the distance from the floor to the center of the bulb, record this measurement. Measure the distance from the center of the left LOW BEAM to the center of the right LOW BEAM, record this measurement. Divide the second measurement by 2 and mark this point on a large board or wall, at 25ft(8m).
Center the car on this point. Make 2 more marks on the wall or board, at the height of the first measurement. These marks will be centered on the LOW BEAM bulbs. Turn on the lights and adjust the beams on these 2 marks. Your LOW BEAM will be level and straight at 25ft(8m).

Hope this will help you!! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Head light adjustments are the same everywhere. ON a level surface measure the distance from the floor to the center of the bulb, record this measurement. Measure the distance from the center of the left LOW BEAM to the center of the right LOW BEAM, record this measurement. Divide the second measurement by 2 and mark this point on a large board or wall, at 25ft(8m). Center the car on this point. Make 2 more marks on the wall or board, at the height of the first measurement. These marks will be centered on the LOW BEAM bulbs. Turn on the lights and adjust the beams on these 2 marks. Your LOW BEAM will be level and straight at 25ft(8m).

Hope it will work for you!! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts