·
Registered
297 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i dont like the dash board its an old citroen Xara dash board, re-styled , like the one used in the mapple

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am looking for a SAFE GREAT WALL 2005 right rear axle. Would some body tell me where can I find or buy it. I am in Venezuela and it is difficult to find this spare part here, even in the Great Wall Dealers. If some one has information about it, please inform to me.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
1s

Waitfor you would probably have better luck posting this under the Great Wall heading. Also, since Safe looks like it's cloned from the Toyota Hi Lux, maybe the running gear is too, and so the axles might be interchangeable.

But what's wrong with this picture? Can it be true that Great Wall would enter an important market like this and not have a spare parts network in place?
Whether it's North America or South America, no availability of spare parts (and qualified service) is a recipe for failure.

·
Registered
314 Posts
one of the reasons the chinese cars are cheap overseas is because they dont have decent dealer/spare parts backup. when a customer needs after slaes the he/she is stuffed:mad:

·
Registered
121 Posts
hey, god bless japan, we meet again. and again such rash, sweeping statements. i happen to be a distributor of chinese auto products outside of china, & i don't leave my customers on their own to get "stuffed". i take exception to that generalization w/ch is neither true for all the chinese manufacturers, nor even exclusive to the chinese. if what you say is true, there must be millions of cars in china left on the sides of the roads because aftersales is, according to you, non-existent. they do a pretty fair job of taking care of their customers given the vastness of china. there is a very efficient internet system w/ch is accessible to everyone, even car owners who want to do their own repairs, & most manufacturers have 24/7 call centers & emergency call numbers. granted that very few speak english, but they're a small minority in china. i have no problems getting technical assistance from my chinese principals, i have complete shop manuals & parts manuals, & parts are easily ordered & quickly delivered. an added bonus is that since most chinese models are based on japanese designs, i hire mechanics from japanese car dealers, & there's almost no transition. i'm speaking from first-hand experience. i'm wondering where you're coming from.

·
Registered
314 Posts
very grateful for the enlightment and info the Chinoy:thumb:

i was reffering from the experience of chinese scooters, motorbikes in EU, where thay are cheap at the expense of no backup:( :confused:

·
Registered
121 Posts
oh, ok. you've posted on a thread whose subject is an auto manufacturer's models-lifan, & your comment refers to your, i suppose, first-hand experience of aftersales support of chinese scooters & motorbikes in the eu. have you ever heard of the term, non-sequitur. look it up, that term describes your last post.

·
Registered
14 Posts
god_bless_japan said:
one of the reasons the chinese cars are cheap overseas is because they dont have decent dealer/spare parts backup. when a customer needs after slaes the he/she is stuffed:mad:
Coming from a dealer`s point of view... I may be wrong but, Most spare parts are found from where the original design came from... and in my country the market is saturated with non ¨genuine parts¨ that are chinese made...
Also most dealers when they start up with a new brand, dont want to have a huge stock of spare parts that will be stored for a long time, depreciation my friend...

I am not saying after sale is not important on the contrary
a good dealer will find you that spare part, even if he has to take it from a brand new one...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts