China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Orly Cristófalo can be the "first"? person that it will test the X70. On Monday he will publish at Argentina Autoblog the test drive (with off-road test).

·
Registered
257 Posts
One of that photos are on the Autoblog article.
Seems that Lifan wanna import electric models to Argentina (Lifan's going well here, more than 300 bookings of the MyWay). The mini EV's of Lifan can be?
For me, Lifan will be the Chinese car brand number one in Argentina (I'd started to see some Foisons on the streets of Rosario, near my school there's a fleet of 3 (Foison Box) of a supermarket).

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
No problem :)! As I said, the photos are similar and not the same. Compare the position of the vehicle with respect to the vertical flags and the red-white taped enclosure.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yeah, by the way, I'm not sure if Orly made the Diario Clarín photos. Maybe the photos of the Clarín article were took by the another Argentinian team that visited Chongqing.

·
Registered
257 Posts
They also have plans to import the highest trim level MyWay with sunroof and automatic gearbox.
Shame that Cariló isn't a good place for holidays, there's a lot of people (it's like Mar Del Plata).

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Lifan X70

Vehicle shipment stats published for January 2018 show that Lifan started dispatching X70 to the market last month; 1238 units were sent out.
Some spyshots taken on a street reveals an X70, possibly a factory car without license plates, with a manufacturer's sticker identifying it as "X60".

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Gear shift Steering wheel Car Automotive tail & brake light Tire Land vehicle Wheel Font Rectangle Parallel Number Monochrome photography Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Pattern

Images from Club Autohome
Stats from Chooseauto.com.cn

1 - 20 of 38 Posts