China Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
No problem :)! As I said, the photos are similar and not the same. Compare the position of the vehicle with respect to the vertical flags and the red-white taped enclosure.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Lifan X70

Vehicle shipment stats published for January 2018 show that Lifan started dispatching X70 to the market last month; 1238 units were sent out.
Some spyshots taken on a street reveals an X70, possibly a factory car without license plates, with a manufacturer's sticker identifying it as "X60".

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Gear shift Steering wheel
Car Automotive tail & brake light Tire Land vehicle Wheel
Font Rectangle Parallel Number Monochrome photography
Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Pattern

Images from Club Autohome
Stats from Chooseauto.com.cn

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Let's wait and see. People visiting Lifan stores/yards in the coming weeks are likely to post pictures, etc. so we'll know shortly.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Stats say a further 304 units were delivered (wholesale) in February; perhaps they are prioritizing exports? Thanks for keeping an eye out, @Naviato84 :thumb:

(I hope you got lots of photos of other cars, which we may one day see on Wiki or Flickr)

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Yes D.Mitra, it seems that they are prioritizing exports...
Thanks for your comment, Flavio. I am hoping I get to see articles about first drives, impressions, and comparisons -- with lots of photos -- on South American auto websites soon.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Lifan X70 (Russia and CIS)

The Lifan X70 has been launched in the Eurasian Customs Union and has reached the markets of Belarus and Kazakhstan, besides (obviously) Russia. These markets receive the X70 assembled by Derways in Cherkessk.

Pics of X70 on sale in Russia:
https://auto.drom.ru/lifan/x70/

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Lifan X70 (Iran)

Bam Khodro, a subsidiary of the Kerman Motor group, has officially announced the introduction of the Lifan X70 in Iran. This also reintroduces the Lifan brand in the country. Bam Khodro has been assembling the Geely GC6 Excellent in Iran. Lifan has a history of offering locally-assembled products in Iran and Iraq, and previously Kerman Motor, Bam's parent co., used to assemble several products ranging from the 520 to the 820 and X60. These were discontinued due to the combined effects of sanctions on Iran as well as the precarious situation at Lifan back home.

https://www.khodrobank.com/Reviews/20988/

Lately, in China, Lifan has only been producing small quantities of the X70 and Myway mainly for export to Russia. Local assembly of Lifan vehicles had ceased in Russia following the collapse of Derways.

(It seems to me that almost any company that Lifan associates with internationally, as far as cars are concerned, is soon put out of business. I had previously mentioned the fates of Lifan's various international ventures in a post on some other thread a couple of years ago.)

1 - 17 of 18 Posts