China Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(SinoCast Via Thomson Dialog NewsEdge)BEIJING, Apr 13, 2006 (SinoCast via COMTEX) --Some changes have taken place on the list of China's top 10 carmakers, according to the latest statistics from China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM).

In the first quarter, Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (Group) (SAIC) ranked first with sales of 301,000 vehicles. Chery Automobile Co., Ltd. (Chery) and Geely Holding Group (Geely) ranked seventh and ninth respectively.
The ranking is as follows: SAIC, China FAW Group Corp., Dongfeng Automobile Co., Ltd., Chang'an Automobile Group Co., Ltd., Beijing Automobile Manufacturing Corp., Ltd., Harbin Hafei Motor Co., Ltd., Chery, Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group, Geely and Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd. in turn.
In the first quarter, China's auto production and sale respectively reached 1,784,400 units and 1,733,200 units, rising 36.26% and 36.85% year on year. Of the total, the output and sale of passenger vehicles respectively were 1,270,500 units and 1,250,900 units, rising 53.98% and 54.29% year on year. And the MPV's production and sale respectively reached 513,900 units and 482,300 units, rising 6.09% and 5.83% year on year.
From www.nbd.com.cn, Page 1, Wednesday, April 12, 2006

·
Registered
92 Posts
I do a mistake in my question about 10 top

Dennis Juan Sanabria said:
Hello... I whant to now what is the position in this sacle of GREATWALL MOTOR CO.
:rolleyes: Yes, sorry to every body, because i whant to said in my question...
What is the position in this scalesof GreatWall Motor co.:D :D
sorry again...:

·
Registered
772 Posts
> SAIC

In other word, GM and VW

> China FAW Group Corp.

Toyota

> Dongfeng Automobile Co., Ltd.

I forgot what they sell.

> Chang'an Automobile Group Co., Ltd.

Ford/Mazda

> Beijing Automobile Manufacturing Corp., Ltd.

Hyundai

> Harbin Hafei Motor Co., Ltd., Chery,

Chinese brand

> Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group,

Honda

> Geely and Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd.

Chinese Brand

·
Registered
13 Posts
Greatwall rank No.1 in SUV sales, and trucks sales in China
the number is 18,000 in SUV or 16.6% of the markets
and 24955 in trucks

據中國汽車工業協會產銷快訊:上半年SUV累計銷量109173輛。其中長城汽車以1.8萬輛名列榜首,佔整個SUV市場份額的16.6%、東風本田和北京現代緊隨其後,分別以1.32萬輛和1.27萬輛名列第二、第三,佔到了12.1%和11.71%,排名第四、第五、第六的分別是長豐獵豹、北京奔馳、奇瑞汽車,銷量1.23萬輛、0.88萬輛、0.86萬輛,分別佔11.4%、8.1%、7.9%。至此,長城汽車已連續三年半保持了SUV銷量冠軍。

而在SUV單品牌銷量排行中,依次是CR-V、途勝、哈弗CUV、獵豹、瑞虎,分別為1.32、1.27、1.19、0.98、0.86萬輛。

業界人士認為,在整體大環境對SUV不利的情況下,幾家強勢品牌保持了持續增長,得益於產品的不斷完善。其中自主品牌長城汽車能奪得冠軍,哈弗CUV的市場表現功不可沒。今年以來,這一品種始終在自主品牌中保持了月銷量冠軍。被業界譽為「叫好又叫座」的成功車型。另外,賽弗自上市以來,已歷經了4年市場考驗,產品成熟,今年推出賽弗‧F1,在原賽弗基礎上經過了11項改進,使這一老品牌煥發了生機,市場表現良好。據了解,長城下半年還將推出哈弗自動擋和柴油機哈弗,為SUV市場注入新的生機。預計SUV全年銷量的格局不會有很大變化。

另據中國汽車工業協會最新數字顯示:今年上半年長城皮卡以24955輛的銷量遙遙領先,以下依次是江鈴、中興、日產、福田、慶鈴,分別為12515、9168、9098、6504、4440輛。
(來源:廈門晚報)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:
> SAIC

In other word, GM and VW

> China FAW Group Corp.

Toyota

> Dongfeng Automobile Co., Ltd.

Nissan

> Chang'an Automobile Group Co., Ltd.

Ford/Mazda

> Beijing Automobile Manufacturing Corp., Ltd.

Hyundai, Benz

> Harbin Hafei Motor Co., Ltd., Chery,

Chinese brand

> Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group,

Honda

> Geely and Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd.

Chinese Brand
> Brilliance China Automotive CBA ranks No.10

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.