·
Registered
198 Posts
lol

thought he's a guy.:p

·
Registered
561 Posts
looks like no guy on earth would like to drive a QQ anymore it looks and sounds totally like a chicks car. but the m14 would be totally for the guys

·
Registered
481 Posts
emmuuff ..
ISNT The smiley FRONT FACE cute enough !
:D

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
superb photos

Hazik these photos are great; thanks for them.....it's like being there....I'm really envious of your skills.

The package looks great as well. Can someone tell me about the ground leads seen added to the spark plug wires in this package. What's the purpose there?

·
Registered
459 Posts
These cars are designed for one thing only, to be cheap daily drivers that could be disposed of when the time came. Im sorry but this 3 cylinder FWD 5 door hatch-back was never intended to be "Racing" car. All of these modifications seem so utterly pointless because no matter what you do its still gonna be slow, look like crap and handle like crap.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The money is well spent modifying the car just to get people to turn heads and look at the car.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yeah but you could also spend money on just about anything to get people to turn their heads, doesnt mean its money well spent. If I where to do this to any car, I would do it to at least a half decent one. Imagine how a Brilliance M2 would look with similar modifications... Amazing thats how! If those are too expensive then why not a FlagCloud or Windcloud? Those seem like decent cars. Also why put Nissan GTR, Toyota Racing Division TRD and Honda Mugen badges onto a Chery? People laugh at that kind of stuff...

·
Registered
561 Posts
i really dont want to drive that thing around, but i could tell that guy/girl really wants a skyline, from the rally blue color to the GTR sign in front

·
Registered
450 Posts
hmmmm. the expression 'we all gotta start somewhere' springs to mind.

sadly, I doubt there is anything on the car that makes it go faster than it did before but never mind.

ground wires on the HT leads are for one thing only - to get people to pay 50USD for a set of HT leads in the belief that they make the car go faster. with the exception of possibly reducing radio interference, grounding your HT lead is the last thing you want to be doing!

still, it's a bit of fun for the owner and his mates and one day they may all have modified Skylines, NSX or whatever, then those badges will come in handy.

What it really needs is a set of shocks and springs to get it much lower and stiffer, and then something to make it faster - either strip all the interior out except for a pair of lightweight front seats or engineer a turbo conversion for it. or both.

and why do people insist on painting brake drums in bright colours. it's like an ugly person in a small swimsuit.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts