China Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Since he's only covered 500km so far one would hope he got those figures out of a book rather than testing it already.

There is only one type of car in existance that should be thrashed from birth. It's called a Hire Car (or rental car in some countries).

·
Registered
481 Posts
YIKES !

Looks Ugly !
I prefer it stock !

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyhow, thats the typical ricer style, each sticker adds 10hps lol... I dont recall Cherys being a part of Toyota... so that TRD sign just tells everyone who knows cars 1 thing... im not going to make it too obvious what it tells everyone it might offend lol...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Definitely owned/driven by a girl.

There are quite many people in China prefer to put decorative/insulative glove onto their steering wheels. They do this for both aesthetic and comfortable (to avoid unpleasantly cold or hot hand touching feelings with the steering wheers in those extreme weathers) reasons.

Personally, I found most of these sort of decoration rather cumbersome as they tend to reduce the grip between my hands and the steering wheel. Some of them, partly due to mal-installation and partly due to illmade, even slip when the steer wheel is turned fastly or abruptly. This can be rather hazardous potentially. Therefore, I am quite keen to find something that can offer both safty and comfort at the same time.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
lagibosen said:
very girly theme , pretty QQ
Someone took advantage of a great aftermarket opportunity, thanks to Chery. Yin Tongyao and those Anhui country bumpkins are clueless about marketing to the fairer sex.

Zotye on the other hand is very pro-active when it comes to the little ladies and child appeal.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 44 Posts