China Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its new car time and I want something that has a decent amount of room, a somewhat large engine ( above 200hp would be nice), and under $30,000. I was looking at the new Nissan Altima, a Subaru WRX, Evo, VW GTI, Saab 9-3s and a few others. My main concern with the evo and wrx is that I dont want to be squashed and this is going to be a daily driver. I want it to be comfortable too! Have any of you experienced these cars or have any other suggestions? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
modify said:
Well, its new car time and I want something that has a decent amount of room, a somewhat large engine ( above 200hp would be nice), and under $30,000. I was looking at the new Nissan Altima, a Subaru WRX, Evo, VW GTI, Saab 9-3s and a few others. My main concern with the evo and wrx is that I dont want to be squashed and this is going to be a daily driver. I want it to be comfortable too! Have any of you experienced these cars or have any other suggestions? Thanks
welcome to chinacarforums modify.

The reason i initially removed ur sig was because you kept creating random posts in random threads without any discussion

1 - 5 of 5 Posts