China Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Fifth brand in Paris

Except for the Great Wall, Landwind, Xinkai and Tanghua (the electrical vehicle) there was a fifth car: the Eco TR made by ItalCar, a minitruck based upon the Hafei mini-pickup, but powered by an electric engine.

·
Registered
297 Posts
im pretty sure that yellow car is either a toy car or a concept car, and if not plz tell me what it is too lol

·
Registered
938 Posts
m14 said:
im pretty sure that yellow car is either a toy car or a concept car, and if not plz tell me what it is too lol
i talk in paris with the people...they told me that they want to build the modern electric vehicle for european buyers
also for picutres of xinkai..i have all of them..the vehicles was very dirty...some lybian company present them..very bad...landwind was ok...that fejosujang model..heheh whatever...or fashion..i don't know what italians do to him? it's so damn ugly...hover is much nicer..and wingle..i don't know also why they present landwind SUV..becuse that model X6 is also old one..i drive that car in 2005 in august! i hope it's better than x3 model which failed at crash test

·
Registered
249 Posts
i know that xinkai basically super failed in russia, i always thought it went bankrupt since you never hear about it much

·
Registered
32 Posts
ash said:
great post, Wow, what is that yellow car!???? looks very different..is it concept?
wow, that is a battery runned car. totally battery, no hybrid. it is a concept car. called "Tanghua", check the details out

w w w.lsgm.com.cn/zxzt1.htm

1 - 16 of 16 Posts