China Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great looking car, nice 170 BHP Turbo motor reminds a lot of the Hyundi Coupe. However sadly its crash tests where.....not good!

I was wondering just HOW China intends to sell cars into Euroland?..............I would have thought cut throut prices, but no they intend to be just under lists of other like cars/models.

Oh do me a favor!
No way they sell anything without going bottom rung prices, till they prove themselves (5-10 years).

Mega

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mega said:
Great looking car, nice 170 BHP Turbo motor reminds a lot of the Hyundi Coupe. However sadly its crash tests where.....not good!

I was wondering just HOW China intends to sell cars into Euroland?..............I would have thought cut throut prices, but no they intend to be just under lists of other like cars/models.

Oh do me a favor!
No way they sell anything without going bottom rung prices, till they prove themselves (5-10 years).

Mega

please insert a picture of the car you refer to.....a picture is worth more than a thousand words.....if you are not sure how to then ask me

·
Registered
249 Posts
I agree with Mega. Sadly Brilliance's shocking safety record is the talk of auto forums everywhere. They are damaging China's reputation for making cars, and their prices are ridiculous.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I must confess to being stunned by their total lack of knowage. Its easy, go the Skoda route.................Very Cheap well built cars, than edge your price up once the buyers know your ok.

I am dissapointed by a lack of flood of reskined ZRs. I thought that this would happen quickly seeing how it was a BIG seller in the UK.................But nope, nothing!

Mega

·
Registered
249 Posts
Mega said:
I must confess to being stunned by their total lack of knowage. Its easy, go the Skoda route.................Very Cheap well built cars, than edge your price up once the buyers know your ok.
Except Brilliance do not have VW's resources.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Brilliance BC3 (the yellow coupe pic) HAS NOT BEEN CRASH TESTED. It's pure folly to pay attention to the crash testing in Europe. Brilliance Auto has redesigned and re-engineered it's U.S. version and the crash test results conducted in Michigan in June, 2007 were far different. Why haven't you heard that news? "All things in due time". The next Asian Invasion is quietly building and building and building . . . the surprise will be on you and of course the competition.

·
Registered
263 Posts
dzbhc0 said:
The Brilliance BC3 (the yellow coupe pic) HAS NOT BEEN CRASH TESTED. It's pure folly to pay attention to the crash testing in Europe. Brilliance Auto has redesigned and re-engineered it's U.S. version and the crash test results conducted in Michigan in June, 2007 were far different. Why haven't you heard that news? "All things in due time". The next Asian Invasion is quietly building and building and building . . . the surprise will be on you and of course the competition.
Hmm...interesting thought.

·
Registered
507 Posts
dzbhc0 said:
Let's hope you're right and they get their cars DONE RIGHT for the US market... because I want one, the sooner the better.

Safety, quality, durability, design, and performance. All 5 areas must be DONE RIGHT the moment the cars hit the US shores. One mis-step and the press will be all over it and the moment will be dead...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts