China Car Forums banner

241 - 256 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:
The AXLE guy didn't live in Moscow of the 80s, he doesn't know.
I would suggest an eye doctor, or a brain doctor.
Even if he didn't live in Moscow, that doesn't make you know more than he.

·
Registered
24 Posts
And the parameter includes freedom and democracy too, in which China ranks very low.
wow.. my economy lecturer didn tell us dat... by the way I didn study economy in China and the lecturers were saying that the Chinese's living standard increased dramatically and, the China's economy model had become an unavoidable topic for us to discuss.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:
There is a big difference between willingly giving one's life and being ordered to give your life.

The first responders at WTC stayed at the building and willingly gave their lives to rescue those who were trapped. The Kamikaze pilots gave their lives because they were ordered to do so.
Seems this guys knows everything bettter than others in their own respective country.

Those PLA soldiers who jumped into the flooding river to save others are really heroes and those who gave their lives are martyrs!!! They will be remembered and honored!!! You are not allowed you to query their heoic actions. They are the sons of the people!! you bloody hell knows bloodily nothing at all so I suggest you to shut your bloody mouth and read more before you blooldily spread rumors everywhere!!

DO NOT put Kamikaziests and the PLA soldiers on the same platform to compare!!! those Kamikaziests would be the prisoners of war if they survived and before that, their lives would be most likely forced to end by their higher officers. How cruel!! Those Japanese soldiers during WWII were invaders and intruders. They were the rubbish of the world.

Every country has their own way of developing just like every individual. You cant force someone to follow the other one's way of living unwillingliy!!

Do most Iraqis enjoy the environment now or that under Saddam? Do the colored revolutions plotted by the Western intelligencys grant better lives to ppl live in those countries?

We always look down onto those opportunists who betrayed their own motherland.

Let's ignore wat that #$%#$ is saying and let others know the truth and the real world around us!! Guys come on, LET'S DO IT!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:
That's the history.
The history according to who?

Real_I_Hate_China said:
What makes him know more than I do since he appears totally clueless about the lives of average Soviet citizens.
My parents lived in russia until 1986. How do you know about Soviet life during the 50s-60s-70s-80s? did you live there during those decades? did your parents live there during those decades? or how about your whole family as well as family friends? Please enlighten me as to how you came to be the master of all knowledge, because you appear to be totally clueless on some things...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:
I never saw a pic of traffic jam on streets of Moscow from the 80s. You are confusing capitalist Moscow of 2007 with the communist Moscow of 1987.
Just because YOU can't seem to find a photo of a traffic jam on the streets of Moscow doesn't mean that "people couldn't afford cars".

Real_I_Hate_China said:
Worse yet, you could go home empty-handed after lining up for hours.
Whoa another zinger. When reading your bullshit, I can't help but think of the movie Moscow on the Hudson. Don't you know that most portrayals of the USSR in US movies are totally incorrect and inaccurate? Especially a movie that was made during the time of the cold war until the fall of the Berlin Wall. Try watching a RUSSIAN movie, either dubbed in english/Korean or subtitled and look at the USSR as it really was.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hey Real_I_Hate_Everything, check this Video out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOMmgSqBrN0

Its a video of Mocow in the 60s-80s. Look at all of those cars. Look at what a beautiful county the USSR was. Do you see any people lining up for hours just for a bar of soap? I don't... and I'm sure nobody else does.

That Video shows Russia as it really was, the Russia my family lived in. Please just don't argue with me, nothing you say has any merit and you are only making a fool out of yourself.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Seems this guys knows everything bettter than others in their own respective country.
That AXLE dude isn't from Russia, his parents were and I doubt his parents talked much about the place from which they just escaped.

Those PLA soldiers who jumped into the flooding river to save others are really heroes and those who gave their lives are martyrs!!!
Whose deaths were pointless.

They will be remembered and honored!!!
Not as much as Tiananmen Square protestors after the fall of communist government.

DO NOT put Kamikaziests and the PLA soldiers on the same platform to compare!!!
Actually they were the one and the same, both throwing their lives because they were ordered to, not because they were willing to.

My parents lived in russia until 1986. How do you know about Soviet life during the 50s-60s-70s-80s? did you live there during those decades?
I didn't, nor were you. BTW, did you ask why your parents left the supposedly wonderful country like USSR?

Just because YOU can't seem to find a photo of a traffic jam on the streets of Moscow doesn't mean that "people couldn't afford cars".
The first thing people do when they have enough money is to buy a car. Even 3rd world cities are jam-packed with automobiles, which were incredibly "free" on the streets of USSR. Given the present-day booming sales of automobiles in Russia when people finally have enough money to afford one, I have to conclude that Soviet citizens of 80s too wanted an automobile but couldn't afford to get one.

Chinese citizens of 2007 has a higher living standard than Soviet citizens of 1986 did. Accept the fact.

Whoa another zinger. When reading your bullshit, I can't help but think of the movie Moscow on the Hudson. Don't you know that most portrayals of the USSR in US movies are totally incorrect and inaccurate?
I was reading the world travel guide printed in the 80s, the USSR Edition complete with hundreds of pictures. Waiting in line for 12 hours to buy a bar of soap and some meat was the norm in Soviet life at that time.

Russians waiting in line for hours to buy a burger.

Hey Real_I_Hate_Everything, check this Video out...
Your video confirms what I said, Moscow streets void of privately owned automobiles, I see only buses.

the Russia my family lived in.
So why did your parents leave Russia then?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:
That AXLE dude isn't from Russia, his parents were and I doubt his parents talked much about the place from which they just escaped.
Why are you referring to my parent in past tense? I live with both of my parents while studying at university.

Real_I_Hate_China said:
I didn't, nor were you. BTW, did you ask why your parents left the supposedly wonderful country like USSR?
Because my family was duped into believing that the USA was a country with streets "paved with gold".

Real_I_Hate_China said:
The first thing people do when they have enough money is to buy a car. Even 3rd world cities are jam-packed with automobiles, which were incredibly "free" on the streets of USSR. Given the present-day booming sales of automobiles in Russia when people finally have enough money to afford one, I have to conclude that Soviet citizens of 80s too wanted an automobile but couldn't afford to get one.
Ok another one of your "conclusions". I'm not even gonna argue with you on this one. How about instead of making up shit you actually research how much cars cost and how much people earned? Also for the record, when I refer to the USSR, I'm talking about Russia and Moscow (which is where my parents are from), not just some smaller and poorer part of the USSR.

Real_I_Hate_China said:
Chinese citizens of 2007 has a higher living standard than Soviet citizens of 1986 did. Accept the fact.
Fact? Facts come from unbiased history books and real life accounts. Not from smart asses like you.

Real_I_Hate_China said:
I was reading the world travel guide printed in the 80s, the USSR Edition complete with hundreds of pictures. Waiting in line for 12 hours to buy a bar of soap and some meat was the norm in Soviet life at that time.
Hahaha! Ok, let me get this straight. You read supposedly read some travel guide printed in the 80s and assume that everything written in it is true?

Real_I_Hate_China said:

Russians waiting in line for hours to buy a burger.
These Russians are waiting in line to buy a burger because of a newly opened McDonald's. I presume its the first McDonald's to open in Russia. So what? These people must have been curious and wanted a taste of McDonald's. What they are not doing is waiting in line to buy a bar of soap. What does this have to do with Soviet life during the 60s, 70s and 80s anyways? The date on the sign says 31st of January 1990.

Real_I_Hate_China said:
Your video confirms what I said, Moscow streets void of privately owned automobiles, I see only buses.
Well you need to get better glasses because I see plenty of cars.

·
Registered
11 Posts
To this China hater, RIHC,
I read most of your posts. Most of them are crap. As a Chinese, I used to like Korea, and I have lots of Korean friends. But none of them are like you. Please don't be a mad dog to China. China owes nothing to your country. Maybe you have some bad experience with China, or your education told you some bias history on China-Korean relationship. I don't want to teach you history. It's your own bussiness to learn the right thing.
Do you see your counryman obtain lots of benifit in China market? I admit Korean car in USA improves a lot. Without profit in China, at least Kia will die lots times. You guys bring the profits in China to compensate your shabby US market. You should thank China saves your butt. As a relative small country, why you want your country to upset your big giant neighbor anyway? If it will do something good to your country, I understand that. But in reality, it's really silly to do like this. Good thing is most Korean won't be like you. To your own health, please be more educated.

Real_I_Hate_China said:
The Tiananmen Square demonstrators are remembered as heroes in the west. There was even an American TV series featuring a Tiananmen Square demonstrator as the lead character. He is a wanted man in China, but when he arrived to the US illegally, he is identified as the hero of democracy and is instantly granted an assylum and a hero's welcome by the US government.

So if you are wanted by the Chinese communists for the Tiananmen Square related reasons, then you are automatically granted an assylum in the US and Europe.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Because my family was duped into believing that the USA was a country with streets "paved with gold".
So why was your family duped in the first place anyway? Streets of Moscow not paved with gold enough for you?

How about instead of making up shit you actually research how much cars cost and how much people earned?
I don't need the research, you do. The images of Soviets lining up for 12 hours to buy a bar of soap is forever etched in the pages of history and economics textbooks.

Hahaha! Ok, let me get this straight. You read supposedly read some travel guide printed in the 80s and assume that everything written in it is true?
Pics don't lie.

What they are not doing is waiting in line to buy a bar of soap. What does this have to do with Soviet life during the 60s, 70s and 80s anyways?
Soviets waited in line for 12 hours to buy a bar of soap in the 80s.

The date on the sign says 31st of January 1990.
Only a few days after the 80s.

Well you need to get better glasses because I see plenty of cars.
That's nothing compared to the streets of 3rd world cities like Bangkok and Manila.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:
So why was your family duped in the first place anyway? Streets of Moscow not paved with gold enough for you?
Everyone has his dream I believe so do his parents. BUT some dreams are like bubbles which break easily.

If you dun even dare to have a dream then you are lost. have you ever heard about the speech of I Have a Dream by Martin Luther King?

please go fill yourself up with knowledge...

BTW I agree with the others calling RIHC a maddog

·
Administrator
16,997 Posts
Malcolm Bricklin filing a lawsuit against Chery

Malcolm Bricklin filing a multi-billion RICO lawsuit against Chery Motors.
http://www.autoblog.com/2008/07/21/malcolm-bricklin-filing-a-multi-billion-rico-lawsuit-against-che/

Back in 2004 serial automotive entrepreneur Malcolm Bricklin announced plans to collaborate with "rogue" Chinese automaker Chery Motors to bring new cars to the US market. Chery is referred to as "rogue" because the company never actually got permission from the Chinese government to get into the car business. Needless to say, the deal eventually fell apart when Chery decided to hook up first with Israel Corp and Quantum LLC for a different joint venture which has also yet to come to fruition.

Bricklin's company, Visionary Vehicles, which is now know as V Cars LLC, has now filed a lawsuit against Chery, Israel Corp, and Quantum LLC, et al. The suit is being filed under RICO statutes, typically used to go after mobsters, and V Cars is hoping to pursue Chery for the potential profits the company feels it could have made over the course of the deal. How much? $14 billion.

V Cars claims they provided Chery with business plans and ideas (along with $26 million in up front investments) which they then used for their own business after abandoning the deal. During a conference call today, Bricklin explained that he wants to show Chery and other Chinese companies that if they are going to do business with western companies they need to deal ethically and follow the rules. V Cars is also seeking injunctions to prevent Chery from selling any vehicles based on these plans in North America. The complete text of the suit that has been filed in Federal District Court in Detroit can be read here (Warning: PDF download).

241 - 256 of 256 Posts