China Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
that's a gay version , not a male one . such styling isnt suitable for this car at all , it still looks young and cute not a mini-sports car like this guy trying to make it .

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think if the headlights are not round, then maby thats would make it more guy loving. lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
gr8 said:
looks like a NO2 tank, or maby of NiMetal hydride, or maby just a propane tank in a weird shape
The photo is backwards - CNG which is basically propane. Otherwise, as Vin Diesel would have said ' he's got enough NOS in there to blow himself up'.

A couple of years ago I looked into the possibility of using nitrous oxide in china and found a company in Wuhan that could supply it, just never got round to going through with it. If anybody has heard of it's use in car engines in China I'd be interested!

Somewhere in my computer I have details of how to build your own nitrous kit for a fraction of what they cost to buy from people like NX, NOS etc.

·
Registered
450 Posts

Spotted these on the www.cdr-club.com site. Don't know any more about it although he seems to have put his mobile phone number in the back window. Somebody might want to give him a call and tell him he's now internationally famous.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cool exterior modes, but im more interested in the performance modes. i wonder were you could get to with a 0.8 manual, or a 1.1 automatic. can it even handel a turbo charger without blowing it up?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fightingtorque said:
The photo is backwards - CNG which is basically propane. Otherwise, as Vin Diesel would have said ' he's got enough NOS in there to blow himself up'.

A couple of years ago I looked into the possibility of using nitrous oxide in china and found a company in Wuhan that could supply it, just never got round to going through with it. If anybody has heard of it's use in car engines in China I'd be interested!

Somewhere in my computer I have details of how to build your own nitrous kit for a fraction of what they cost to buy from people like NX, NOS etc.
by the way torque why is this guy putting a propane tank in the back of his car? cooking, being more dangerous or is the propane actually running the car?

·
Registered
450 Posts
must admit it's the first time I heard of CNG being used for passenger cars, but I know they use it for some city buses. Dead clean emissions, although as you point out there are plenty of people who suggest it might be a little bit dangerous.

Could be for cooking on the other hand - you drive out to the country and then get the grill going - be ideal for the koreans to get a bit of kalbi on the go. Hater, what do you think?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts