China Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Administrator
16,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Fisrt of all I wouldn't say Astra is cheap car. It's not cheaper than its main competitors (except VW Golf).
So far I'm satisfied with the car. I haven't had any problems with it. Only complaint is not perfect quality of production. So various sounds in the interior accompany me during driving. But I'm used to that from my previous cars.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Awesome astra, I really like what you did with the seats and wheel. You need to tell your parents they got ripped off on the bmw though, where I live you can get a comparably equipped 528i for the same price as their 318d, or if you still want a three you can get a fully loaded 335i or d.

·
Administrator
16,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
My brother bought new car. It was ordered back in December, but arrived only this week. It is new Opel Astra J (Buick Excelle in China) with 1,4 turbo engine (140 HP) and Sport trim level in white color. Car was ordered with following options:
-bixenon AFL lights
-heated front seats
-front and rear parking sensors
-electrically operated rear windows
-CD500 navigation system
-sport suspension
-18'' alloy wheels.

Standard equipment includes among others, ESP, 6 airbags, cruise control, automatic dual zone AC, auto-dimming rear mirror, bucket seats, board computer, electronic hand brake with hill-holder,...

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
The new Astra is a very nice car! I've already seen many of them on the road. A few weeks ago I went to the dealership and I was really impressed. An excellent driving position and a best in class interior if you ask me. The Golf looks dull and dated when you compare it to the Astra.
And your Astra GTC still looks great :thumb: I do like the red color and the alloy wheels which reminds me of the OPC alloys.

61 - 80 of 105 Posts