China Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Super Moderator
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: MIIT Notice #323

I was having problems with internet connectivity this evening, so could not complete my survey of the MIIT notice #323.

Now I have collected most of the data. I will introduce some of the principal new models over the next two hours and go over other less important models (like facelifts) tomorrow. Some of these models have already appeared among news items on Autohome.

· Super Moderator
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks! Will be pretty helpful for anyone not comfortable with Chinese. I tried this twice in 2018 but found it tedious (I didn't need to translate though since I can 'work' with Chinese), so accolades to you for taking the trouble. They do provide filters at the top of the database, so that saves me a lot of effort.

· Super Moderator
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

· Super Moderator
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
MIIT Notice #333 had been published this morning at the usual web address, I did manage to save a few model-specific pages, but suddenly it went offline and at the time of this post, the main page is displaying a 404 error.

Some of the new cars I took a peek at:
Baojun RC-5W (new wagon)
Beijing F40 minor facelift
BMW iX3
BMW 5-Series L G38 LCI
BYD Song Plus, ICE & BEV (new crossover coupe)
Chery Tiggo 8 T1D (another facelift)
Ford Focus C519 Estate
Hyundai Elantra CN7 (domestic)
Kia K5 Kaiku DL3c
Lincoln Nautilus U540 MCA (domestic)
Maple version of Geely Jiaji (electric)

· Super Moderator
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Another category usually overlooked is 运动型乘用车 (the set would include 纯电动运动型乘用车), i.e. sports passenger car. However, this category is rare.

@joe92, are you the same "Joe" who often comments on Carscoops about Chinese, Japanese and Korean cars?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts