China Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts
Re: MIIT Notice #334

However, I will no longer be following it as I am fed up with that site.
:D
It's horribly slow, slightly unreliable and when you click pages too quickly it thinks you're a robot...

Attached is the English translation.

Attachments

Attachments

MIIT has announced the 338th batch of vehicle records.

MIIT seems to be reorganising their website, at least all my saved url's now lead to an 404/page not found-error. The link to the database in the previous messages is no longer valid.

I've located the following links for the 338 batch.

New vehicle records:
https://www.miit.gov.cn/datainfo/cpgg/art/2020/art_f4e736221c7e4454816a8b636f8b5516.html

A google-translated version is attached below as excel-file.

Revisions to existing vehicle records:
https://www.miit.gov.cn/datainfo/cpgg/art/2020/art_14c420967dd141f3af42fa65036f0e35.html

Attachments

MIIT notice #345 is available in Chinese here:
New records
Revised records

Google translation of new models attached below (PDF).

New-PV-list
Starting from the above table I usually filter for new passenger cars and collect their data. I've added this list here. If visitors find it informative, I'll try to post it more often.

Some remarks:
  • I try to add the vehicle model name. I do this from memory or try to see it in the database pictures. These model names may be incomplete/incorrect or missing.
  • Included are passenger cars, light vans and pickup trucks. Not included are light (mini)trucks.

Legend:
L = length (mm)
B = width (mm)
H = height (mm)
WB = wheelbase (mm)
OH_F = front overhang (mm)
OH_R = rear overhang (mm)
TR_F = front track (mm)
TR_R = rear track (mm)
TYRES = tyre size
KERB = kerb weight (kg)
GVW = gross vehicle weight (kg)
TOP = topspeed (km/h)
ECO = average fuel economy (l/100km)
CAP = engine capacity (ccm)
kW = engine power (kW)
BAT = battery packmaker/cellmaker chemistry / may contain other info: EM = electric motor; Bed = pickup bed/tray size (mm)

Attachments

MIIT notice #347 was available, but links have already expired.

Google translation of new models and New_PV_list attached below (PDF).

By the way, sorry for the late message, the notice has been publiced over a week ago. Also apologies for my very limited interaction with this forum lately, but my time has been consumed by other activities. One of them is a weekly article (on sunday) on carnewschina.com, so you can find me there ;)

Attachments

21 - 40 of 69 Posts