MIIT Notices

19K views 68 replies 7 participants last post by  rafay123 
#1 · (Edited)
[This post cannot be deleted]

#35 ·
MIIT notice #345 is available in Chinese here:
New records
Revised records

Google translation of new models attached below (PDF).

New-PV-list
Starting from the above table I usually filter for new passenger cars and collect their data. I've added this list here. If visitors find it informative, I'll try to post it more often.

Some remarks:
  • I try to add the vehicle model name. I do this from memory or try to see it in the database pictures. These model names may be incomplete/incorrect or missing.
  • Included are passenger cars, light vans and pickup trucks. Not included are light (mini)trucks.

Legend:
L = length (mm)
B = width (mm)
H = height (mm)
WB = wheelbase (mm)
OH_F = front overhang (mm)
OH_R = rear overhang (mm)
TR_F = front track (mm)
TR_R = rear track (mm)
TYRES = tyre size
KERB = kerb weight (kg)
GVW = gross vehicle weight (kg)
TOP = topspeed (km/h)
ECO = average fuel economy (l/100km)
CAP = engine capacity (ccm)
kW = engine power (kW)
BAT = battery packmaker/cellmaker chemistry / may contain other info: EM = electric motor; Bed = pickup bed/tray size (mm)

Attachments

#38 ·
MIIT notice #347 was available, but links have already expired.

Google translation of new models and New_PV_list attached below (PDF).

By the way, sorry for the late message, the notice has been publiced over a week ago. Also apologies for my very limited interaction with this forum lately, but my time has been consumed by other activities. One of them is a weekly article (on sunday) on carnewschina.com, so you can find me there ;)

Attachments

#42 ·
MIIT notice #349 (from October) in Chinese.

New Records #349
Updated Records #349

MIIT notice #350 (latest) in Chinese.

New Records #350
Updated Records #350

I won't make translated PDFs like Leo did, but to narrow down the searches in the bottom left 'product name/type' search box you can use the search terms which encompass electric and hybrids amongst them:
Car: 轿车
Multi-purpose passenger car: 多用途乘用车 (for SUVs and MPVs)
Multi-purpose truck: 多用途货车 (for pickup trucks)
Off-road passenger vehicle: 越野乘用车 (for more off-road oriented SUVs e.g., Beijing BJ40)
Van: 厢式运输车 (enclosed vans, box trucks etc.)

#46 · (Edited)
MIIT Notice #353 (latest, February 2022) in Chinese:

New Records #353
Updated Records #353

As I wrote above, to narrow down the searches in the bottom left 'product name/type' search box you can use the search terms which encompass electric and hybrids amongst them:
Car: 轿车
Multi-purpose passenger car: 多用途乘用车 (for SUVs and MPVs)
Multi-purpose truck: 多用途货车 (for pickup trucks)
Off-road passenger vehicle: 越野乘用车 (for more off-road oriented SUVs e.g., Beijing BJ40)
Van: 厢式运输车 (enclosed vans, box trucks etc.)
Truck: 载货汽车 (mini trucks up to full-size heavy trucks/lorries etc.)
Commercial/Business Van: 商务车 (Large MB Sprinter/Toyota Coaster style vans/passenger vans, luxury shuttles, luxury conversions of the MB V-Class, etc.)
There are many other categories of course.

The search boxes mean and narrow down by the following, which must be input in Mandarin Chinese:
Top left box: Company/manufacturer name
Top right box: Brand name
Bottom left box: Product type/name (some of which I've listed above)
Bottom right box: Product number/compliance code (the alphanumeric assigned to every model)

#50 ·
Another category usually overlooked is 运动型乘用车 (the set would include 纯电动运动型乘用车), i.e. sports passenger car. However, this category is rare.

@joe92, are you the same "Joe" who often comments on Carscoops about Chinese, Japanese and Korean cars?

#51 ·
Ah in a general peruse of the list unfiltered in the past I'd not knowingly encountered that category before, good to know!

Yes! That's me. I'm more interested in the stuff that comes nowhere near me as you might guess 😅 I comment on other things too, very opinionated 😬 but yeah. This site was one of the earliest sites I saw that introduced me proper to Chinese cars, I just was a reader rather than a poster for over a decade...