China Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think Ford will sell its Fiesta in China too, it's a huge success in Europe, but I shall say it's not that small. Cars have been getting bigger and bigger these past years, many people just don't need something really large.

Today's Fiesta is larger than a Volkswagen Golf from 30 years ago. And today's Fiat 500 is way larger than the original. Fiat is working on a smaller model.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hum, OK, the Fiesta is on sale in China. I'm not very aware of what is or is not on sale in China. I know Ford is making a new version of the old Fiesta for Asia, it's called the Figo, and I thought it was the only small Ford in China.

About the Ka, the current one is made in Poland, in a factory that belongs to Fiat, with the 500 and the Panda also being built there. I don't think it would be wise (financially) to export that car to the US. To get the Ka built in Mexico would be nice, but this would take at least 2 years.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.