China Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As stated in the BMW China news, the MINI has been in China for quite some time now, and has enough models to have it's own thread I hope. The MINI range consists of MINI Cooper, Cooper S, Cabriolet, Cooper Works, Clubman and Clubman S.

Mini Cooper
Price: RMB308,000

Mini Cabriolet
Price: RMB395,000

·
Registered
706 Posts
Re: MINI China

I like where they put the white stripes on the Mini Cooper S's hood, eh? The Mini Cooper was featured in the movie 'The Italian Job' and I have a feeling the Mini Cooper would be a joy to own.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Yeah, the Mini wouldn't be the Mini without the white stripes. But I've noticed that the website has a "Design your Own MINI" link so that you can choose what different colours you can have and what different style alloys (we call them 'mags' in NZ and Australia) as well as other features to create your own unique Mini.

Try it out at the website: www.MINIChina.co.cn

·
Registered
14 Posts

I live in the UK and I would like to start importing mini moto's from china and re-selling in the UK, but don't know where to start. I've seen various sites on the internet, claiming to be Chinese suppliers but, I have also heard a lot of horror stories about people being ripped off. If anyone can help it would greatly appreciated. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts