China Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while ago I came across another New Energy Vehicle-startup called Modern Automobile, when they announced their first car. The company is based in Shanghai and has a subsidiary in Changzhou, Jiangsu. I tried to find more details about the brand, but other than that it's founded by someone named Liu Xiu, I didn't find much. So I kind of forgot about it, until MIIT batch #431. In there is a car called Modern M600, pictures below. The manufacturer is Beijing Automobile Manufacturing (BAW, maker of the BJ212), probably because Modern doesn't have its own production license.

Modern M600 (BAW7003UB51BEV / BAW7003UB52BEV)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Very good looking car, awesome car, but you didn't mention price what it's cost?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very good looking car, awesome car, but you didn't mention price what it's cost?
Sam,
MIIT (the Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology) each month publishes a list of car models seeking approval for production and sales. This car is from the latest MIIT list. It has not had a commercial introduction yet, as far as I know. So prices and full specifications are not known.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The pre-order price is announced at RMB 125.800 ($19.500 / €16.000).

Apparantly the car is named Modern in600 instead of Modern m600.

·
Administrator
16,861 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts