China Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This site attracts a lot of visitors from around the world, but not too many post. Maybe this would help a bit....
How about a monthly poll on the main page & main forum page that asks a simple, different question every month? Just something like "How many KM (or miles) do you drive a month?" or "Which options are critical when buying a new car?" and list several options. Over the course of several months, we could start to gain insight into the demographics of the readers here. This would be good info for car manufacturers and other advertisers.
Thoughts...?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, didn't know that.
Okay, so I guess the real question should be, why is CCF banned, and how do we get it unbanned? Or, how do we be sneaky and get around the ban? ;)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I dotn know why it was banned, there was a rumour that every time a site in china is done by users about govt associated prodcuts that they have no control over and the fact that ccf is hosted in US mite be a few reasons

·
Registered
196 Posts
martin_krpan said:
Not bad idea at all BigFatGuy. But I'm affraid the poll will not increase number of active members at CCF. This forum needs more contributors from China with first-hand news about Chinese car industry. But as CCF is obviously banned in China this is just a wish.
Holy crap! this website is banned in China? i didn't even think about it until i saw this post.

i know they ban a lot of things but this is just too extreme. :copcar:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts