China Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is possible to put cruise control at HOVER?
Can I make something to have more power and torque?:thumb:

·
Registered
938 Posts
maniac said:
yes...very simple...by chip tuning,hover have 2,4 engine with only 130 ps,only if you change computer setup..you will get at least 150 ps,and put turbo in it,for about 180 ps,that are now we try to do at our hover

we will put cruise control from safe model...and put 20 inch whells on in,i will put the picuter when all will be done

·
Registered
12 Posts
maniac said:
Of cause sure. In China, we should put cruise control to any model of car, include HOVER. We need cost 2000 RMB for this (Price for end sale). Today, the change rate is:USD/RMB 1/7.9.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hello everybody. Tell me how can i change computer setup(what are the parameters?) to have 150ps. About the cruise control i need more informations, type, model, price from safe model.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if exists a chip tuning to have 150ps tell me the company name wich product that chip and the price.what kaind of turbo you put on it ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ChiefEatOfficer said:
Of cause sure. In China, we should put cruise control to any model of car, include HOVER. We need cost 2000 RMB for this (Price for end sale). Today, the change rate is:USD/RMB 1/7.9.
put some picture give us more details,how we can make this ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
ChiefEatOfficer said:
Yes, it's a product made by Chinese company named RoadTime.
System includes Control panel, ECU, executive Motor.
CCS Range:40~180 Km/h
Sorry, something lost. Control panel is working on wireless model.

·
Registered
938 Posts
also the safe model is avalible with mitsubihsi 4g64 engine,you can order it directly from company,the same matter is for the cruise control for safe

·
Registered
938 Posts
ChiefEatOfficer said:
can you give your contact? e mail adress or something,are you presenting that company or you are just seller?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
micodelija said:
also the safe model is avalible with mitsubihsi 4g64 engine,you can order it directly from company,the same matter is for the cruise control for safe
i ask at mitsubishi deler service about chip tuning and they dont have enithing for 4g64 engine,or maibe dont want to make for Hover,give me details what to ask them.:confused:

·
Registered
938 Posts
maniac said:
i ask at mitsubishi deler service about chip tuning and they dont have enithing for 4g64 engine,or maibe dont want to make for Hover,give me details what to ask them.:confused:
just ask them to change te computer setup..you have 3 options,depends on which computer he do it,it must have new bosch series and he can do anything,the setup are three...i don't know the setup mode,but you can turn in to "super"...the fuel consuption will be between 14-15 liters instead of 11-12,also try to do that in some kind of tuning center...not in mitsubishi service

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thank you very much micodelija,you can tell me how much will be the power and the torque(at your car you feel the increase of performance,the comsumtion 14 is in city or medium)
and for cruise control can tell me how can I put it on

·
Registered
938 Posts
temporary we did only that...it have for about 10%...about 143 ps,it goes better a little for max speed,but it's better now to go on hills,you don't have to be in third gear...also on the highway...car simpy goes better,you have the same engine in kia sorento which sells in russia and have 140 ps

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
micodelija said:
temporary we did only that...it have for about 10%...about 143 ps,it goes better a little for max speed,but it's better now to go on hills,you don't have to be in third gear...also on the highway...car simpy goes better,you have the same engine in kia sorento which sells in russia and have 140 ps
thank you,next week I will try too make the setup,the comsumtion 14-15 is in city or medium:confused:
when I push the pedal cluch to change the 3to4 or 4to5 gear have a noise at the gear or to the cluch,it is normal:confused:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ChiefEatOfficer said:
it is original for HOVER have easy instalation ?
give me them site if is in english

·
Registered
938 Posts
maniac said:
thank you,next week I will try too make the setup,the comsumtion 14-15 is in city or medium:confused:
when I push the pedal cluch to change the 3to4 or 4to5 gear have a noise at the gear or to the cluch,it is normal:confused:

yes it's normal

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ChiefEatOfficer said:
Sorry, this product is developed for universal model. But it's easy to install. You should access their site. I just found only one official site in Chinese
ok,but i don't know chinese,maibe you give us more details :thumb:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts