China Car Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
maniac said:
ChiefEatOfficer said:
Sorry, this product is developed for universal model. But it's easy to install. You should access their site. I just found only one official site in Chinese
ok,but i don't know chinese,maibe you give us more details :thumb:
hello:nono:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
micodelija said:
temporary we did only that...it have for about 10%...about 143 ps,it goes better a little for max speed,but it's better now to go on hills,you don't have to be in third gear...also on the highway...car simpy goes better,you have the same engine in kia sorento which sells in russia and have 140 ps
Hello,you make something with power and cruise control ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
micodelija said:
yes...very simple...by chip tuning,hover have 2,4 engine with only 130 ps,only if you change computer setup..you will get at least 150 ps,and put turbo in it,for about 180 ps,that are now we try to do at our hover

we will put cruise control from safe model...and put 20 inch whells on in,i will put the picuter when all will be done

How work the SAFE with 20 inch, I'm thinking in buy one but when drive it found that engine is to slow, can you coment if work o.k. on highway, and offroad

·
Registered
938 Posts
atk2 said:
How work the SAFE with 20 inch, I'm thinking in buy one but when drive it found that engine is to slow, can you coment if work o.k. on highway, and offroad
we didn't try to put 20 inches on safe, it was an idea...but for off road...forget it :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
hello micodelija,i find UNICHIP,but they said that can increase the power only with 15-20ps,put some movies how goes the car with unicip

·
Registered
938 Posts
hi maniac...it depend's how is the engine set up for your market, somewhere hover don't have the same power, in china they sold models with 93 kw, and in europe engines are little bit stronger and they can be tuned to 120 kw, also i did something with my ecu comp. with engine tester, i think that even 15-20 ps will be ok, my hover have the same, between 150 ps first, also accelleration was better on when you go uphill car goes easier, you don't need alwasy to put in lower gear

my recoomendation is to you to put UNICHIP in your car, also you must get a test period od 90 days, how i get here in croatia, try...in croatia they give you back your money if you are not satisfied

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
ok.put movies with your car runing,you said your car have gpl, put picture with the place where you put gpl in the car when you go to gpl station.

·
Registered
938 Posts
maniac said:
ok.put movies with your car runing,you said your car have gpl, put picture with the place where you put gpl in the car when you go to gpl station.
here it's...

installation direct MPI, multi point, it a italian sistem...web site is imega.it

i put he bottle on the chassis, i put down the spare tyre and istall the bottle under the car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hxti6gXIxk
here is the movie driving on LPG....usually goes over 180 but some dude come in front of me, it's not reccomended to drive it so fast on LPG,especcaily if is that a max.speed od car, when i have it on my chrasler i go over 220 km/h and i have no problems, also my hover now have over 50000 km in half year, and i don't have any problems, also i DIDN'T do any service on LPG sistem yet...ususally you must do it every 10000 km

21 - 32 of 32 Posts