China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Yes - I have pictures of most of them, I must sort them out and then post!

MG-XPower exhaust,
MG mats (carpet)
MG mudflaps (MGOC),
XPower horn (Air horn),
Extra soundproofing.

·
Registered
469 Posts
mg-zs said:
What kind of type is a XPower horn (Air horn)??
Its actually a Stobel Nautilus twin air horn but was sold by some MG dealers as an XPower horn.

Your MK I ZS has two standard horns, the MK II only had one as standard and so sounds a little feable!

Would look good behind the grill on your car - the color matches your brakes! :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
thats a nice looking mk2 there windy. whereabouts in Devon are you? the pictures look like they were taken on Dartmoor

·
Registered
469 Posts
You can get an idea by going to the Stebel web site and pressing the horn button for the "Products/Electro Pnumatic/Nautilus Series", it sounds a bit sweeter and less echoy than that in real life though.

The sound suits the ZS quite well, but maybe not a heavier car like the ZT as there is not much bass.

http://www.stebel.it/stebel/index2006.htm

I will try to record it from inside the ZS but you will have to wait a few days while I do it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Only if you really want.
We not here to spam forums.
Its a very fun forum.
Loads of info about Mg Zs.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Paul-ZS180 said:
Windy, you have to check out www.zscentral.com, you'll be made very welcome!
:eek: Not sure I can get through the registration process, it would be OK for mg-zs but I don't speak Dutch very well:

"zscentral.com - Registratie Voorwaarden
De beheerders en modertors van dit forum zullen proberen ongewenst materiaal zo snel mogelijk te verwijderen van de site. Het is echter onmogelijk om ieder bericht te controleren. Door in te stemmen met de voorwaarden erken je dat alle berichten op dit forum de meningen en gezichtspunten van de gebruikers zijn en niet van de beheerders, moderators of webmaster (behalve bij de berichten die door deze mensen geplaatst zijn). Het beheer kan niet aansprakelijk gesteld worden voor de inhoud van berichten van gebruikers.
"

1 - 20 of 41 Posts