·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have added another toy to go with it. This means I can take the Esprit to pieces when necessary (quite often) and still get to work the next day if I don't get it all back in one piece in time.
Wife / family still running my e34 530i touring (v8) although there are some MPV noises coming from that direction. We'll see.

Attachments

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ash said:
nice ride fightingtorque...now ur job is to get ur chery in a mag :)
i should have tried that. I was filmed by a team from discovery channel, but don't know if they aired it. they made a big point about how they'd definitely send me a copy of the show, but I never saw anything. shame, it was the ferrari bashing incident.

back to the fiat cinquecento sporting, this is a car that would go down well in china, if it could be made to meet current regs. cheap and simple, but fun and stylish.

plans for it are somewhat on the drawing board, but may involve binning the 1108cc 8valve motor and installing a 1242cc punto engine, either 8 or 16 valve, and quite likely wearing a T15 turbo. but i;ve got to install a new bathroom first, house ownership definitely compromises your car time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts