China Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My LSEV project. (FT-ONE)

I've started the developing of an LSEV for "go to work, take the kids to school, go to the supermarket and return to home" The autonomy will be of 115 kilometers and the max speed will be 40 km/h. It's a 5 door hatchback, with an electric fan and a heater. The equipment options are: power windows, alloy wheels and air conditioning. Price of the base trim level: US$ 4.500 and with all the options: US$ 5.500.
I'm trying to contact the Transport Minister of Argentina, G. Dietrich and the President Mauricio Macri, because they've suprimed the taxes of electric cars.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Re: Mini EVs in China

That's OK, Fernandez. I felt that you were doing actual technical/engineering stuff. Of course one should dream, and best of luck for your endeavors. :thumb:

Please note, I have moved the posts to a more appropriate section "CCF Member's Talent" in the forum. I've titled it "My future LSEV". If you want it to be something else, please mention and I will change the title accordingly.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
FT-ONE is the name of the project. I've started to develop it in March 2016, as a gasoline engined 3-door car with 550cc 2-stroke engine, 28 hp and a max speed of 100 km/h. But now, the President Mauricio Macri has deleted the taxes of electric and hybrid cars made in Argentina (a very very few EV manufacturers are here; I know that in Paraná, Entre Ríos, two guys makes an EV high-speed motorcycle, they want to export it to the USA).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts