China Car Forums banner

My new Hover !!!

88K views 79 replies 32 participants last post by  micodelija 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello my friends

Here is a picture of my new hover,this hover in now equiped with abs,ebd,dual airbags and new gray interior,also have LPG sistem,2007 year,for now i have 6000 km,and car goes great!

i only modified the signs on the vehicles,instead of cuv and abd+ebd sign i put GWM and 2.4 with 4wd,i hope that you all like it,bye

See less See more
#2 ·
congratulations on your new car :) it looks sweet

I've never ever driven a SUV/4WD before , why does it have 2 shifters ??

#3 ·
Congratulations on your new ride. I hope you won't experience any problems with the car. It's funny that Chinese still stick ABS and similar sings on their cars. Here in Europe ABS is something obvious. We don't have to warn drivers behind that our vehicles is equiped with it so they better keep distance :p

By the way is Chrysler 300 M also yours?

#5 ·
martin_krpan said:
Congratulations on your new ride. I hope you won't experience any problems with the car. It's funny that Chinese still stick ABS and similar sings on their cars. Here in Europe ABS is something obvious. We don't have to warn drivers behind that our vehicles is equiped with it so they better keep distance :p

By the way is Chrysler 300 M also yours?
govori brate srpski da te ceo svet razume :) hehehe šala,da to je malo smiješno sa tim njihovim natpisima ali zato postoje tuning centri...da i ovaj chraysler je moj,odličan auto

for rest of people...thank you very much on nice wishes,i will update this every little when i do something on off road,or highway.bye

yes cryptonixt,it have 2 shifters,one for 5 speed gear,and other for 4x4

#6 ·
Nisam znao, da se i u Srbiji več mogu kupiti kineski avtomobili. Ja sam mislio, da si iz Rusije :D

For other forum users: I'm quite suprised that Chinese vehicles are being sold in so many countires all over the world. In Western Europe they are available only in Italy and Netherlands and (in my oppinion) to expensive for what they offer. For example check this comparison test published in Auto Bild:
http://www.autobild.de/test/neuwagen/artikel.php?artikel_id=12877&artikel_seite=0

With such uncompetitive pricing they won't be very successful. I hope they are cheaper in other countires.

#8 ·
yes very well,i install it,i put the bottle on the under the car so the trunk is empty,it's consuption is 14-15 liters of LPG or 12 on gasoline,but i never drive it on gasoline anymore

martine ono gore je bila samo šala,hehe,ali inače evo GWM uskoro kreće u hrvatskoj,također i u srbiji,sloveniji,a u bosni se već prodaje,susjedi italijani odlično prodaju,više od 400 auta u prva 2 mjeseca prodaje,po meni odličan rezultat,u italiji sve sva vozila prodaju isključivo sa LPG sistemom,dok u sloveniji ja mislim da će biti motor kako je zbog N1 homolgacije,i moj auto ima pregradu u prtljažniku

#10 ·
mrgq said:
:) hi micodelija, very nice hover! i like color and always liked GWM hover design

did tint come standard...and did u just wash it
i am sorry but i didn't understand what you want to ask me,today i was at a highway...i drive max speed of 175 on lpg,when i put on gasoline i drive 180 km/h max,also the acelleration is little bit slower on lpg...but still you can go quick,i drive it today on country road on 4wd,the car have very good traction...and goes very well,also i try to drive that road only on rear drive,and i was little bit slower,only beacuse i must breake before turns,on 4wd..i just pass...for now i am very satisfied,the old model which i have didn't have abs and airbags,now i little bit funny to me to brake with the car...because abs works,on old hover he brake like magget!!! hehe

#13 ·
brazas said:
Hello, I'm from Latvia. I would like to know have you buy your Hover from Bulgaria or from China ? If it not secret how much you pay $$$ for your Hover? Thank you!
first of all GWM don't have LEGAL distribution in BULGARIA! it was a try from i call it "internet buyers",they buy cars on the internet and then sell them,but the problem start when you do the registration when you must have certifikates...so they failed,many of them try to sell vehicles which they buy on the internet but those vehicles isn't adodpted to european laws

ONLY EUROPEAN COUNTRIES WHICH IS SELLING GWM IS ITALY,CROATIA,BOSNIA! You have also in belarus,russia,ukrania,rumania but the laws isn't the same,so that vehicles are different,the vehicles which are in european union have different homolgation!

i buy my hover in croatia from direct and official distributur,directly from china, i have the warranty on vehicle and all,i pay it here 26000 euros registrated with LPG sistem on it

#18 ·
GWM HOVER CUV in Romania

The GWM Hover CUV is officialy imported and distributed in Romania, by
Rochin motors SRL
11 Preciziei Blvd
Bucharest
Romania
tel:0040-317.53.33; 0040-317.53.36
fax:0040-317.53.14
Rochin motors is the official importer of Great Wall Motor products in Romania and has homologated the 4x4 and 4x2 Hover CUV equipped with the 2,4 gasoline engine.

#20 · (Edited)
ok here i am after long time,here is some new pictures,first i registrate hover on croatian plates :)

also i am now doing some kind of tuning,when you see the picture next time it will be 200...hover will be maddddddd grrrrrr

now my hover have over 24000 km
and here what i did in the back,cargo net

now i will do some changes in interior,real lather,and new colors or sterring wheel,also i will put cruise control and parking sensors,i have plan for dvd also

#21 ·
congrats! nice choice and price seems hi at $30K but i guess its relative as to local taxes, bribes, etc. No wonder mercedes sold chrysler today?
Take care, let us know what faults, problems and joys you experience...and don't park too close to any Albanians, lol.
What kind gas mileage you get and how much fuels costing over there?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.