specs:
13b/twin turbo/ @420ps around 60kgm torque
orc clutch with cusco lsd
1 turb with 1.0 bar boost - it was laggy- from garrett
1 turb with around 0.5-0.6 boost- from greddy
blisten suspensions n1 or n1 flex i 4got :lol: at least i had racing setups
apexi computer techs... with motec
dunno wat else u want 2 know :confused:

i luv this ride.... but i sold it 2 now unfortunatly....

interestingly..... the turbs gets interfered with other components somtimes... n i drop me a devastating 40hps 380... test results from dyno said i should clear out some space for the radiator

any ideas? if there are any pro tuners/mechanics around here

so...what do u think? she gets the job done around the track though :thumb:
goodold7.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1st of all.... thx for the welcom cheers admin~
wel... as a matter of fact, i scrape almost 80% of all speed bumps. But i re-enforce the kit with "packers" and a bottom base brace struct... so it doesnt damage anythin apart from the struct itself :D

·
Registered
706 Posts
My Lancer GTS you see in my posts has Mitsubishi stock "bracers" but somehow I picked up a "skim" of my wrap-around part on my front left-side of my Lancer. Look right below the foglight in this picture of the type of car I have(that is not my actual '08 Lancer GTS in the picture)and that is where there is now a black strip-the Rally Red paint is scraped off. However, it's very small(about a 1/4" wide by 3" long)and I have bought a paint stick from my dealer to touch up the area. But it's weird when you pick up these pock marks and scrapes and you don't even know when they've occurred, eh?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ouch... poor pooch.... well ur lancer seem to be off ground by at least 12-15 cm if im correct.... that shouldnt happen much, unless if the suspension bump/ rebound are too soft. my car is actuly 9cm in the front n 9.5 at the back, but somehow the body kit is a little low. but there's worst.... damage roads with ditches, i fel in2 1 once, i had to re-calibrate the camber/toe-in the wheel was reli bent...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice!
I rode in an fd once. Great handling.

·
Registered
196 Posts
cliffdodger said:
love my 83 RX-7. I'm still driving it with over 236,000km on it.

Are they any chinese built rotary engine cars? Or any awesome chinese built supercars?
currently there are no Chinese rotary engine cars. that could be possible in the future.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Darth_ZePhYrIuZ said:
my rx7-fd......
specs:
13b/twin turbo/ @420ps around 60kgm torque
orc clutch with cusco lsd
1 turb with 1.0 bar boost - it was laggy- from garrett
1 turb with around 0.5-0.6 boost- from greddy
blisten suspensions n1 or n1 flex i 4got :lol: at least i had racing setups
apexi computer techs... with motec
dunno wat else u want 2 know :confused:

i luv this ride.... but i sold it 2 now unfortunatly....

interestingly..... the turbs gets interfered with other components somtimes... n i drop me a devastating 40hps 380... test results from dyno said i should clear out some space for the radiator

any ideas? if there are any pro tuners/mechanics around here

so...what do u think? she gets the job done around the track though :thumb:
View attachment 1190
one very sweet ride dude!:thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts