China Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i am new here and what better way to start than show off the cars ive owned

but mostly the reason i am here is that my girlfriend is from wuhan in the hebei province and i plan to move there to live for awhile working as an english teacher so i thought that this would be a good place to hang around

but TO THE CARS!!!

ahhhh my first 99 pontiac trans am GREAT car and the convertible top was awesome.....nothing like being 18 and owning a convertible v8 muscle car!!

then i moved on to this a 99 chevrolet camaro SS that i Modified to make 420hp on the motor alone and 530 with nitrous oxide.....10.8 in the 1/4 mile......FAST CAR i regret selling it

after i sold the camaro i bought this another 99 pontiac trans am but this one was the higher up model the Ws6 and i bought it with a supercharger already installed but that was about it....now i am upgrading the camshaft and putting in forged pistons and rods for more boost/power but at the moment it makes 470hp to the wheels which i think is pretty ok

i would have posted more pics but the 4 pic limit got me and then i found out about the 10 post thing

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello there! nice set of cars you've got there... and should say that of all the cars that you've owned the camaro is the best... too bad you already sold it...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you i must say i really do regret selling it but i was offered 5k more than the car was worth and i took it in hindsight i shouldnt have considering the time and money i put in but eh you live and you learn right??

the new one will be as nice if not better than the camaro though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts