China Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i am new here and what better way to start than show off the cars ive owned

but mostly the reason i am here is that my girlfriend is from wuhan in the hebei province and i plan to move there to live for awhile working as an english teacher so i thought that this would be a good place to hang around

but TO THE CARS!!!

ahhhh my first 99 pontiac trans am GREAT car and the convertible top was awesome.....nothing like being 18 and owning a convertible v8 muscle car!!

then i moved on to this a 99 chevrolet camaro SS that i Modified to make 420hp on the motor alone and 530 with nitrous oxide.....10.8 in the 1/4 mile......FAST CAR i regret selling it

after i sold the camaro i bought this another 99 pontiac trans am but this one was the higher up model the Ws6 and i bought it with a supercharger already installed but that was about it....now i am upgrading the camshaft and putting in forged pistons and rods for more boost/power but at the moment it makes 470hp to the wheels which i think is pretty ok

i would have posted more pics but the 4 pic limit got me and then i found out about the 10 post thing

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you i must say i really do regret selling it but i was offered 5k more than the car was worth and i took it in hindsight i shouldnt have considering the time and money i put in but eh you live and you learn right??

the new one will be as nice if not better than the camaro though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.