China Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, dear administrators and forum participants!

I`d like to ask you some questions on the national version of your forum, and I would be extremly glad to get your answer, if it is possible.

Well, I`ve noticed that your forum has no national versions in different languages. Is it real to create any within your forum? First of all, I mean the Russian one. As you know, not all the people can read and write in english, but in Russia there are many chinese car drivers that are interested in such resourses. Now and then I come across such a construction on other sites.

As a variant it is possible to create a new forum with the same name - chinacarforums - but in the Russian domain zone. It is not occupied yet.:) I can register it on myself.

What are opinions? How do you attitude to all that I`ve written above? I don`r know whom to address all that, `cause I`m not aware of who are the owner of the site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At this time I'm don't believe we will be creating a separate nationally based site. That said if you like we can consider creating regional sections on the forum itself.

KN Community Support
Thanks for your answer. As you know I stand for an opening of a regional section. I`m ready to cooperate in any way you prefer. I suppose it is preceded with a kind of a memorandum - how it should work, what is possible and what is not etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts