China Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A database of newly approved vehicles (Notice #298) was published by MIIT today, July 13, 2017; however, it was removed within a few hours (coinciding with the time I was making new posts). The links to data.miit.gov.cn might lead to blank pages.

I hope it is restored soon, and when it is, and the links work, I will remove this message.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: NDRC Notice #298 withdrawn temporarily

I managed to save the pictures, and a little "technical info" has appeared in AutoHome articles (linked where relevant) on some of the cars.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Erik, did you find the Zhonghua V6 (SY6460F3 -- 4 records) in the #298 database the first time you checked? I distinctly remember it not being present the first two times I went over the table (once on the 13th and then on the 18th). If you did not find it, then it must have been added later.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts

DMitra, yes I found it, all versions, but I haven't registered when or where. I will include the car in the August update of my catalogue. Is there any system in the MIIT database to seek, for instance when I try SY6460? It is quite annoying to look over all the -over hundred- pages to find something back!

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Unfortunately, in the updated version of the database (from #297), partial searches are not working. It did up to #296 (which was withdrawn within just 7 days). So, unless you know the entire code (产品型号), or company (企业名称 full name), vehicle type (产品名称 again, the whole description), or brand (产品商标), it will not show up. The easiest method is to try by brand.

Best, when you come across a new record, save the entire page as .html on your computer. This will save the pictures too. This way, you can also work offline.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello Erik, did you see Notice #308 today (15th)? It is up but most pages have some pictures missing and it is very frustrating!

At the time of this post, it is still so after 9 hours.

For example see this page on the Borgward BX3 (I suppose it is BX3):
Pictures 1 and 5 are missing.
http://data.miit.gov.cn/viewCar?carId=159360

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: NDRC Notice #298 withdrawn temporarily; EDIT: now problems with Notice #308

Some of the pics are back; I'll check back in a few hours.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: NDRC Notice #298 withdrawn temporarily; EDIT: now problems with Notice #308

Managed to save all the relevant pages (#308). No more issues.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts