China Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I have a customer buy a lexia-3 from me and he has some problem with his cars ecu.

His problem is :
I need to know how to make sure this specific car will start with a used ECU from another car (easy to find, manage and update with the awsome scan tool clone I bought from you) + original BSI of the faulty car + original keys of the faulty car.

The solution could be: some tool to disable the immobiliser device of the replacement ECU, reprogram the ECU to match BSI and keys immobilser, swap the immobiliser chips on the two ECUs, other ideas...???

need help ,thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello,I have a customer buy a lexia-3 from me and he has some problem with his cars ecu.

His problem is :
I need to know how to make sure this specific car will start with a used ECU from another car (easy to find, manage and update with the awsome scan tool clone I bought from you) + original BSI of the faulty car + original keys of the faulty car.

The solution could be: some tool to disable the immobiliser device of the replacement ECU, reprogram the ECU to match BSI and keys immobilser, swap the immobiliser chips on the two ECUs, other ideas...???

need help ,thanks
Talk to the cars seller/ service, they have the answers for you. On this board NO one would be able to help you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts