China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
QQ pricing in China

Hi!

I am a new member with some questions ...

First, some background ... I am going to buy a QQ in Beijing. I went to one "dealer" who gave me a price quote on different models, ranging from about 33K RMB to 40K RMB. The dealer also mentioned that these were the MSRP prices and that each dealer will offer different discounts (e.g., 3% at this dealer) and perhaps different servicing packages.

Now, is there somewhere I can find the "official" price list?

Is there an "official" warranty?

Is the "warranty" honoured at all dealers, or just the dealer you bought the car from?

And, finally, what sort of used-car market is there for the QQ? Someone has posted a QQ on an english Beijing board for 30K RMB, it is a absic 2005 with 24K kilometers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
37 Posts
All of Chery Vehicles..Help

Hi, I'm new here. I know tons about Chery's history but I can't read Chinese and that makes it really hard for me to find decent pics and info of their new cars. All there cars have a codename and a real name but I've seen the V5 sometimes called the V3 etc.... I was wondering if any of you could give me a simple list of all of Chery's cars and their future models and when they are expected. Also as many pics as possilbe would be nice, but I have all I could find.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Anyone knows about this transmission of QQ?

I found this post in "Moter Trade Malaysia forum". Is this guy talking about the shiftronic? But it sound a bit weird that it uses one button to change the mode. In shiftronic case, you just need to move the gear to where they have + - stuff. And is the 5 speed is a suitable for the car,which is the sub compact class with a small engine? For this kind of car, wouldn't be the CVT (continuously variable transmission) better? :confused:

"Heard fromAlado Salesman said , they will be AMT version QQ.
Auto Manual Transmission. You can switch between Auto and Manual with only one button. Like Bat MAN car, can fly and dip inside water...by the way,what i am interested is that the QQ AMT will have 6 gear (5 front and 1 reserve) exactly same as manual car. You dont have to engage clutch to change gear. They called it Easy drive. Suprisingly there is a computer learning your driving style to coompesate the changing gear....What car can offer this features?"

·
Registered
52 Posts
i own this car

i have a qq EzDrive with AMT (automatic manual transmission). it is basicly a clutchless manual that you can drive as manual or full auto. I've done 6000 kms in three month till now and still going strong.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tiggo - Help

Hey all ,

I am in the final stages of buying myself a Chery TIGGO.

I have gone through the entire forum...looking for some sort of a feedback on as to how the car performs.

I have gone for a test drive and the car feels good. Especially for the price ...it seems to be among the very few cars that are cost effective.

I would like to know ---

How the TIGGO actually is on the long run...?

In the UAE ( Dubai ) Cherry is'nt known at all .. so am facing a lot of flack --- saying that its an unknown entity.

Any and all HELP would be much appriciated.:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
i buy at S$33000 in singapore, now have run about 1200km still at 10km/l. I think is the air-con, if the air-con is off more power. alot of difference went air-con on.

He getting 11.5km/ litre is ok for that big cc
my only 800cc:(

hazik said:
How much did you pay for it? Fuel economy should get better after break in period.

This guy is getting 11.5km/ litre in his A516

·
Registered
1 Posts
Prblem with my QQ, help me

I have a problem with the gear, it craks when going from 3rd speed to the sencond, also when starting from zero speed, the motor vibrates too much. it's a new car I have run only 3000 km. Please any help!!!!:nono:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Welcome ted24 :thumb:

Sorry can't help you but will move this thread to Chery section for better feedback for you ;)

EDIT just thought does Chery have a Warranty ?
If yes then take it to Chery dealer to get fixed for free/or cheaper labour (providing you have not broken the warranty).

·
Registered
772 Posts
Well, you can take the car to your local Chevrolet dealer and have the transmission replaced with a genuine Daewoo transmission. I hear stories of frustrated Chinese Chery owners having their QQs repaired with genuine parts at Chevrolet dealers because their local Chery dealers couldn't fix them.

Remember that Chery did not engineer QQ, so they do not know how to fix more difficult problems. This is the problem with building cars with purchased/pirated technology, because the builder doesn't understand the product they are building.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts