China Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
go to your Chery local dealer , they will take care of it , ignore the above posts , its just mocking nothing usefull there

Even the local chery dealer here fixes all the troubles with thier QQs here , Never heard a person complain , with tha 0.8 and the 1.1 one .

·
Registered
627 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:
Return the car, get your money back, and buy a Spark instead.

Your problem solved.

Spark costs 10000RMB more, are you going to give him 10000RMB more to buy Spark?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Manufacturer accountability

ted24 said:
I have a problem with the gear, it craks when going from 3rd speed to the sencond, also when starting from zero speed, the motor vibrates too much. it's a new car I have run only 3000 km. Please any help!!!!:nono:
ted24
You do indeed have a problem if you are coming here to seek a fix for your QQ's troubles at 3300 km.

Logic says it makes more sense to go to Chery's After Sales Department and get what you are entitled to .....a qualified diagnosis and a complete repair(as Phaeton advised above).

Make sure Chery accepts accountability for the performance of their product. It's all in the warranty literature they should have given you if you bought the car as new.

And if they don't satisfy you, come here for some help as to who in the government you can contact to record your complaint. The State Bureau of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (GAQSIQ), would be glad to hear from you.

It may be as simple as a loose motor mount preventing the clutch from fully disengaging during the downshift.

Good luck.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Problems when shifting down e.g. from third to second are generally related to the synchromesh on the gear you are trying to select.

If it is not making noise, but just reluctant to go in, it may improve with more mileage. If it is crunching then it needs to be fixed.

Vibration when pulling away sounds like you may have clutch judder, could be the clutch is damaged. Could also be your technique.

On both these points you need to take it to an authorised service centre. You will find a list of these in the back of the small booklet that comes with the car. All these problems would be covered by the warranty, you pay nothing. I have owned a Chery and found the three sevice companies I used were both very good (I used three because of geography, one was where I used to live, and when I moved to shanghai one was close to my work and one close to my home).

Ignore people who say 'I've heard blah blah blah chevrolet. What they mean is that they saw it on the internet and are trying to bore us to death with the story.

·
Registered
450 Posts
taking my adult hat off, have you tried the following technique for pulling away:

nail the throttle.
with the engine bouncing off the rev limiter, dump the clutch.
hang on to the wheel and let the tyres do the work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have buy a chery QQ in singapore, now the total mileage is 2050km. But my fuel consumtion now is at 10.8km / L. I feel that the air-con is takeing away alot of power from the engine.:(

·
Registered
121 Posts
hi, nelson. what does the dealer claim the ave. fuel consumption to be? you are right in that the operation of the a/c does take something off fuel economy, & living in singapore means the a/c is on every time you drive. so, the ave. fuel consmption as claimed by the dealer should take this into account.

also, you cannot base the fuel consumption on a spot check basis. you will have to monitor your fuel consmption over a period of time-say 3 months, then take the average. the way to do this is relatively simple. all you need is an index card divided into three columns. col.1-date, col2-odometer reading, col3-liters of fuel loaded. to start, use up as much fuel as is safe so that the you have at most 1/4th tank left. fuel up & fill in the data, say 15 dec. 1535kms, 35 liters. at the end of say, one month, all you have to do is deduct the beginning reading from the ending reading to get the total kms run, then divide by the total amount of fuel loaded during the same period & you will have a fairly accurate ave. fuel consumption reading.

this figure should not deviate more than 20% from the dealer's claim. if more, you have cause to claim high fuel consumption.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi chinoy. The FC in paper is 24km/l , i only expect 15km/l. My FC review is all post in here
I cant post the Url so just key the 3w.oneshift.com/forum/topic_details.php?fid=17&tid=1794&cb=list_topics.php%3Ffid%3D17%26page_id%3D1

chinoy54 said:
hi, nelson. what does the dealer claim the ave. fuel consumption to be? you are right in that the operation of the a/c does take something off fuel economy, & living in singapore means the a/c is on every time you drive. so, the ave. fuel consmption as claimed by the dealer should take this into account.

also, you cannot base the fuel consumption on a spot check basis. you will have to monitor your fuel consmption over a period of time-say 3 months, then take the average. the way to do this is relatively simple. all you need is an index card divided into three columns. col.1-date, col2-odometer reading, col3-liters of fuel loaded. to start, use up as much fuel as is safe so that the you have at most 1/4th tank left. fuel up & fill in the data, say 15 dec. 1535kms, 35 liters. at the end of say, one month, all you have to do is deduct the beginning reading from the ending reading to get the total kms run, then divide by the total amount of fuel loaded during the same period & you will have a fairly accurate ave. fuel consumption reading.

this figure should not deviate more than 20% from the dealer's claim. if more, you have cause to claim high fuel consumption.

·
Registered
4 Posts
information

How can I know if Chery has already distributers for all of the cars which chery produces in Syria?
Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Iam from UAE and I need to know how to buy a car from China?

I am looking for a new car for me and my friends here in the UAE.
We would like to work with one of the car manufacturers in China to ship us some cars and see if we could have a long term business in future.
We have good relations in Abu Dhabi besides a Car Exhibition.
I hope that someone could help me here.

·
Registered
325 Posts
:)

Chery are notoriously hard to get hold of on the phone, and fax, and email. Their internatinal department is a ghost ship I think.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm surprised to hear that
One from a rich Arabian country(UAE) seeking for cheap Chinese cars?
very interesting

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dont forget that this country has more than 40 nationalities.
There is a great demand for ordinary cars as well as for luxury cars.
I just need help to get a contact and to know how to import.

·
Registered
240 Posts
sorry

flacc_2000 said:
Dont forget that this country has more than 40 nationalities.
There is a great demand for ordinary cars as well as for luxury cars.
I just need help to get a contact and to know how to import.

sorry,I was just kidding.There must of course be demand for these cars ,too.
You can contact them trough their official sites from the internet I suppose.

·
Registered
325 Posts
No Seat Toledos you could buy second hand instead?

Im a big Chery fan, but this is not one of their best.

·
Registered
8 Posts
chinacartimes said:
No Seat Toledos you could buy second hand instead?

Im a big Chery fan, but this is not one of their best.
That's bad news! But i liked it. it looks fine to me. You just don't know what car i have now. :D it's a lada 2101, so old 1975 year. i think that amulet is any way better.

21 - 40 of 147 Posts