China Car Forums banner
141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello I hope to help me

Hello to you I'm your new friend I hope you help me in getting repair manual.
chery qq3 0.8l amt
and wiring diagram
Please quickly I have a problem with this car

·
Registered
4 Posts
chery 1l ecu tuning

i don't know if this is even the correct forum or even the correct place to post this but here goes it...

i am looking to purchase an imported go kart/dune buggy/sand rail from china which is equipped with a chery 1l 4 cylinder engine....

before i do so i have a bunch of questions regarding the engine and its origin (seeings as if its a clone motor parts might be easier/cheaper to find here in America)

other questions involve the ease of tuning the chery delphi mt20u ecu/ecm if any programs exist and or pre tuned fuel maps exist both for performance as well as fuel millage?

what performance parts are available crank shafts, cam shafts, connecting rods, pistons, rings, performance hears??? is there any tune ability of this motor @ all???

performance stats of your own engine parts compression ratio and the such

thanks for any info you can provide this American James

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: chery 1l ecu tuning

i guess after some further research the engine model is

LG465Q-1 ANE1/1.1L with a 65.53mm bore and a 71.88mm stroke (969cc) (yeah it needs bored and stroked

running delphi chery mt20u efi/ecu/ecm

any thoughts on how far a person could bore this engine block? would 7mm be to much? (thats a 0.30" increase in bore)

realistically im looking for a margin of about 59.66kw (i think thats the correct measurement (80hp) with out a turbo... would that be an unrealistic figure?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi iam new member
how can i overcome the problem of the octan number of the fuel?
ihave alot of knoking in my car(A5) did the posters do any thing?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I'am chery eastar user and now having problem with idling during gear is engaged, the rpm turndown from 900rpm to 680..
it will makes the engine shaking and suddenly off.
Is there any solution from anybody could give an advise on this matter?
recently, I went to the chery service centre and they ask to change the throttle body, but after changing, the problem is still the same...

141 - 147 of 147 Posts